LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

4. 3 more and then the two hour FINALE.

Then I go into hibernation until mid January.
frown.gif

I added some to my earlier post and clarified. Hoping somebody can either add supporting evidence or find evidence that proves it wrong.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Good news is Seasons 1 and 2 come out on Blu in June.. so I'll be re watching those
happy.gif

Meh i'm waiting on the entire series boxset on Blu. You know it's gonna be in some dope Dharma box or something.
laugh.gif

From Vozzek's write up:

Still, I'm not fully convinced that Bram & co. are nothing but Dharma/Hanso people. They could very well be related to Hawking, especially since wedon't have a clue how she got off the island or if she ever wanted back on. I get the nagging impression they could also represent another much olderinterest group. But no matter who they are, they obviously represent the 3rd party that Widmore mentioned in the war that's about tobe waged. And Bram seems pretty confident they're going to be the winning team.

I don't remember any 3rd part mentioned. Can anybody help me out with this???

I dont think Dharma is gonna be a sham. What purpose does it serve to build a big part of the show up around dharma and what purpose does it have in the biggerpicture if it is a sham.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I dont think Dharma is gonna be a sham. What purpose does it serve to build a big part of the show up around dharma and what purpose does it have in the bigger picture if it is a sham.

Spoiler [+]
Sham meaning they have a hidden agenda.

I remember mentions of a third party, I know I talked about it before though.

I think if Faraday was born on the island he would have had a nosebleed.

One thing that has interest me is the last names of Dan, Charlotte and Miles. Miles may have is mothers maiden name or maybe it was legally changed by his mother or it could and most likely be irrelevant.

Yo, y'all should edit those posts to avoid spoiling those who don't know and want to stay out of the loop.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Good news is Seasons 1 and 2 come out on Blu in June.. so I'll be re watching those
happy.gif

Meh i'm waiting on the entire series boxset on Blu. You know it's gonna be in some dope Dharma box or something.
laugh.gif
I'll be purchasing for the commentary.

I wanna know more about Hanso and the DeGroots tho...
nerd.gif

I thought the nosebleeds were determined by how long you spent on the island, not that you were literally BORN there...

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I thought the nosebleeds were determined by how long you spent on the island, not that you were literally BORN there...
That's correct. By the time they got to the Orchid/well everybody had a nosebleed at some point and I think we all know not everyone in thatgroup were born on the island.

Abaddon, I think you might be dead on about Ilana working for Ben. They showed Sayid asking her about Ben on the plane for a reason. And that would explain whyshe is asking the question to everyone, Ben is using that as his secret code.

I can't believe this season is already almost over
mad.gif

IKR almost over already. Seems like it was just getting juicy. I must say though, the beginning of this season>>>>the end. The mystery of thepeople still on the island was great to watch. Jughead had to be my favorite episode so far...

25k post bash coming soon!
laugh.gif

Is the special this weak in the regular LOST episode format where it basically covers another angle of the Oceanic 6 story or is it basically somedirector's/creators cut edition where it's not really an ep but just talking about that plot of the story explaining things for fans who don't knownothing or need some catching up?

So I was just talking to my friend about the theory of them all being in a mental institution... and when one "Dies" they are really getting betterand leaving.

And I thought.. what about the first ep of season 4 when Hurley is visited by Charlie... is Charlie really dead? Or was he in with hurley.. got better... andjust visiting him.

Out of all the theories I've read... this one seems to be making the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom