LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by theword

First Post!
This new season is crazy. This time travel concept is crazy. Don't wanna say too much about the season but i do have my own little theory about the nosebleeds.

I wonder how good Ben's lawyer is. no %%@+
then how do you explain juliet having a nosebleed too?

significant though, is what Jin's appearance means to the storyline. If Danielle's group had originally pulled Jin from the ocean, wouldn't she have recognized him all those years later when she met the 815 survivors back in Season One? But she didn't. And the fact that she didn't could very well mean that things have changed.

I've been thinking about this, If what Faraday said was true about not being able to change the future. Then Jin meeting Danielle's crew wont changeanything, right?
But that still doesn't explain why she can't recognise him when she meets him in the future.

Everyone is going too crazy over the time travel and people recognizing each other.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Everyone is going too crazy over the time travel and people recognizing each other.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Tell me about it, Lost and everything related to it is all I think about nowadays. I feel like fiend, I just want to watch the remanning episodes in oneday and overdose and be done with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

Maybe that's why Rousseau's people get sick (go crazy) as she said. They get shipwrecked on an island only to see someone disappear in front ofthem.....

Or does he, because when Sawyer saw Kate and Claire, there was no flash of light for them (the first time around) when time skipped...

They must be stuck in another time dimension....

Your right people are going to go crazy over this
laugh.gif

^^^ Its probably just because of their exposure to the island. Don't forget Rousseau and her crew were there for years before they died.

What has me thinking now is why Rousseau isn't feeling the effects of the island or why shes not dead already...? She's been exposed for longer thanmost people there...

^ Rousseau was killed in S4 along with Karl. I don't think anyone is feeling the effects unless they jump in time.

When Desmond had the bloody nose he was jumping in time by himself because he turned to fail safe key.

^^^ I know shes dead now, but I meant if her crew died from the effects of the island (which I'm guessing isn't the case now if its only due to timetravel) then why didn't she die sooner. She said they all started going crazy until she eventually had to kill them or something to that effect..

I don't know anymore.

I'm guessing we'll be in the time with Rousseau and her crew for a while next week. I'll be waiting for some answers!

I like the new sig too Flow. Can't wait for that damn episode.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks. Wasn't how I originally wanted it, but it came out pretty nice. I bet that episode is going to be great!

Locke > Jack. It used to be Jack was no doubt the main character, now to me it's kinda switched to Locke.

I just have a feeling Locke is going to screw something up like no other, or he's going to... idk, I just know he's never going to ride off into thesunset as the leader of the island.

And next week should be a great episode, can wait to see Ben work his magic on the O6. I still wonder why he's so concerned, he has to have something togain......

So it's Saturday afternoon and I'm watching the KU vs. OSU game on ABC and they come back from commercial so the announcer has to plug an ABC show.Well he plugs LOST and says to tune in this Wednesday because somebody is not going to make it through Wednesday night and will be gone permanently.SMH....we've even got clues during basketball games.

Another note, I didn't know if this had been mentioned yet, but Harrold Parrineau (Michael) has been cast on the new ABC show, The Unusuals. I wonder howthis will effect his role on Lost.

theunusuals.jpg

yo im HOOKED on this now...i watched the first 7 episodes of season 1 yesterday

im glad i didnt need to wait a week to watch each of them
laugh.gif

i know im late 5 seasons, but ill catch up
pimp.gif

I watched a re-run earlier today, an episode where Hurley was speaking to "Dave" on the island and what has been established that Dave is? Apart ofthe black horse theory? Why did he try to get Hurley to jump off the cliff and why did he himself jump off... the person who was Dave would have killedthemselves by jumping off that cliff so what is he exactly?

^ I just think that's simply just Hurley going crazy. The black horse and "Christian", on the other hand, is just what people are seeing toprevent a paradox.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

So it's Saturday afternoon and I'm watching the KU vs. OSU game on ABC and they come back from commercial so the announcer has to plug an ABC show. Well he plugs LOST and says to tune in this Wednesday because somebody is not going to make it through Wednesday night and will be gone permanently. SMH....we've even got clues during basketball games.

Possibly Charlotte?? And, it has been a while since a "main" character has died or been killed.

I wonder how they are going to get back to the island? The Island don't have an airstrip ( I don't think), and the submarine was blown to pieces byLocke.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

^^^ I know shes dead now, but I meant if her crew died from the effects of the island (which I'm guessing isn't the case now if its only due to time travel) then why didn't she die sooner. She said they all started going crazy until she eventually had to kill them or something to that effect..

I don't know anymore.
cuz Rousseau lied about a lot of things.

or at least didn't tell us the whole truth.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

I wonder how they are going to get back to the island? The Island don't have an airstrip ( I don't think), and the submarine was blown to pieces by Locke.

You don't think Ben or whoever else he is working with has this covered? They'll prob. do another ship type deal. It's not like they can't getanother submarine. They just need the coordinates to travel on.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

yo im HOOKED on this now...i watched the first 7 episodes of season 1 yesterday

im glad i didnt need to wait a week to watch each of them
laugh.gif

i know im late 5 seasons, but ill catch up
pimp.gif
WELCOME MY SON.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

We'll be waiting for you.
laugh.gif