LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

lmao walt looking like a HS prospect
He look like my cousin who hoop...
laugh.gif

Thanks Cadillac, But how did Locke crash with 315?

And what do you mean 315 crashed in real time?
locke's dead body was on the plane and he seemed to have come back alive on the island....people form o6 seem to have "vanished"from the plane and got sent to the past on the island while the others that were on the plane crashed during real time

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

WALT! But it looks like that may be the last we see of Walt.
smh.gif
nah word was they was doing alot of fliming with him so size wouldnt become a problem

maybe we will also see him aaron and the other kid in the future grown up runing the island one can only dream
tired.gif

lmao walt looking like a HS prospect
laugh.gif

He was on the beach with them ALIVE, just like 815 was. They crashed in 2007, where as the O6 went back to Dharma times.

laugh.gif

315 crashed in the present. Meaning that the people did not skip, including Locke. I still think that the O6 skipped back to Dharma time.

Notice what Walt said, he was surrounded by people that wanted to hurt him. On the island. In a suit. That's really interesting. Meaning that now the315ers are suspicious of him.

locke's dead body was on the plane and he seemed to have come back alive on the island....
eek.gif

Notice what Walt said, he was surrounded by people that wanted to hurt him. On the island. In a suit. That's really interesting. Meaning that now the 315ers are suspicious of him.
Ahh ok, Got you.

Walt's a grown $@% man now.
laugh.gif

Yoooooooooooooooooo

Somebody tell me what happened in the first 15 mins...

I caught the end of Widmore and Locke's convo...

315 crashed in "real" time.
Locke ended up alive with them (315)
They showed Locke in Tunisia where Widmore had cameras set up.
Widmore talked to Locke.

Also when 316 crashed they were wondering where the hell he came from. They flashed back to Locke to turning the wheel and heended up in Tunisia where he was picked up Widmore's men in Tunisia.

Walt told Locke he was having dreams about him going back to the Island and people wanting to hurt him, I thinking he was referring to the 316 survivors. And Ihave a feeling that those people attacking Sawyer, Juliet, and the rest of them were the 316ers.

EDIT:

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you jewels for missing the first part, and you were hyping this episodetoo.
laugh.gif

speakin of Tunisia, didnt Ben end up in the middle east when he left the island in season 4? i remember him int he desert..could it be when ppl leave theisland it takes them to the same spot?

sdfsdfdsgfdsgfdb346666666666656456y4t654y656

Abbadon got CHANGED.

eek.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you jewels for missing the first part, and you were hyping this episode too.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
@ you jewels for missing the first part, and you were hyping this episode too.
laugh.gif

My car battery died and I had to get a jump...
smh.gif

speakin of Tunisia, didnt Ben end up in the middle east when he left the island in season 4? i remember him int he desert..could it be when ppl leave the island it takes them to the same spot?

yeah widmore said something about that being the portal...might have missed the exact words..

eek.gif
Abbadon got offed like he was still onThe Wire.
laugh.gif

Ben has to be the culprit, no?
nerd.gif

Wow. btw, Ben also woke up in Tunisia, and I think that girl (Faraday's girl) dug up a polar bear in Tunisia.

smh. First Eko. Then Michael. Now Abaddon. Walt, watch out.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom