LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Just ignorant stuff. Like I posted the gif of Evangeline on Conan. Theres a picture of the chick from Fringe. The only "spoiler" isn't even a spoiler, it's just a news story really.

Everything is safe. This thread is like the temple son.
laugh.gif
bzyj7.jpg

"You had me goin' there..."

Did you break a sweat seeing all them spoiler tags? Like omg whats going on here...
laugh.gif

LOST is intense, yesterday my suite mate tried talking to me I was all
mad.gif
like I was being disrespected
laugh.gif

its not real according to the actress herself. she said she isn't going onto another show nor has she/will she audition. man ya'll need to do some morereading.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet k thanks.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

AIFNOAINFITINFJFPOJFBGHGHBHDBANDADAODNAFIHFIJIFNVKZVNZPOAJIIHQNHGGOKPOA[PAWEJGNBN BNAOPAW

*insert The Wire gif

I heard similar news about

Spoiler [+]
Penny
Yeah I've also heard about
Spoiler [+]
Penny
possibly doing the same, but
Spoiler [+]
she
has a
Spoiler [+]
bit part
compared to
Spoiler [+]
Kate
who is an
Spoiler [+]
integral part of the show
. They could always bring
Spoiler [+]
Penny back
to do
Spoiler [+]
her bit part
. But
Spoiler [+]
Kate
I'm not sure about.
wink.gif
I would avoid this one though Odrama....
wink.gif

Finally caught the new ep. Outstanding......

Ben offing Locke came out of nowhere.....not the fact that he killed John, but how Ben got a look in his eye and then BAM...did work on John's neck.

I knew Caesar would play a role.

Show gets better every week.....

Jesus christ that wall of
eek.gif
EBW posted almost broke my internet. I thoughtit was going to be some '__ is killed off next week' kind of spoiler. Needless to say, I was in the same boat as Odrama, until I saw it was safe tocheck. I'd be kinda pissed tho if
Spoiler [+]
Kate leaves the show

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Just ignorant stuff. Like I posted the gif of Evangeline on Conan. Theres a picture of the chick from Fringe. The only "spoiler" isn't even a spoiler, it's just a news story really.

laugh.gif
bzyj7.jpg

Yo I didn't catch this. What the hell did I start?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spot on GIF usage.

Jack was so lame on this week's episode btw.

What do you mean THIS week's episode? Dude has been a lame for a LONG time IMO.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

laugh.gif
bzyj7.jpg

roll.gif
Perfect..Yeah, I hope nobody slips up and post's a REAL, SET INSTONE, MAJOR STORYLINE spoiler without warning us like this:

THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!!

AGAIN THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!!

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED 3 TIMES, THIS IS A MAJOR SPOILER DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE SPOILED!!!!!

I damn nearly closed my window when I saw those giant lines, didn't even read the smaller ones you had above it
laugh.gif

It was a hoax!!!
CELEBRATION_RK.jpg

[h1]Breaking: Is Evangeline Lilly leaving 'Lost'?[/h1]
Feb 26, 2009, 01:23 PM | by Michael Ausiello

Categories: Lost

evangelinelilly_l.jpg
No!

That's what multiple sources are telling me in response to a rumor that Lost's top heroine, Evangeline Lilly, may be leaving the showbefore it reaches its natural conclusion in May 2010.

"We have no idea how this rumor got started," maintains Lilly's rep, "and whoever started it didn't call us or ABC to verifythe validity of it, for which there is none."

Buzz about Lilly's possibly premature exit stemmed from a report on Zap2it.com that claimed theactress was actively searching for a new TV gig -- one that would launch this fall. But as an ABC source points out, she's under contract withLost through the sixth and final season, and there's absolutely nothing to suggest she'll be sprung before then.

Phew, crisis averted.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

"We have no idea how this rumor got started," maintains Lilly's rep, "and whoever started it didn't call us or ABC to verify the validity of it, for which there is none."

sp-newswimfront1_0498915134.jpg

Flow you right, Jack has been lame for a minute. Sawyer's been kinda lame this season too.

Locke never fails
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
But, something just ain't sitting right with Abaddon dying (unless he just wanted off like Eko). If the island saved Michael, I can't see theisland being done with Abaddon yet.

Crazy, your right Sawyer has been a little "off" this season, but they really haven't showed him all that much. I'm sure that'll changenow that their all on the island now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is also doing Fringe which might explain it. I'm not sure how is contract it cause Kate is going anywhere because of that. Unless J.J. had some pullin it

Back
Top Bottom