LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

^ I know how you feel sometimes.

The game was centered around a guy (obviously not on the show) Elliot, who was on 815 and suffers from amnesia or something.

You go around the island completing missions to find out how to get off the island.

It was a fun game, but it only lasts one play through.

If you have a PS3, definitely go rent it. But do not buy.

Via Domus=The Way Home in latin. THOSE GUYS!!
laugh.gif

I want to know how widmore and Eloise were recruited on that island in the first place. It seems that all the others beside Richard on the island in the50's were young in the early 20's i'm guessing.

I'm sure we'll find out more about their story in due time. That flash CAN'T be the only time we see these characters...

Me and my girl's brother spent more than an hour talking about last nights episode. It didn't even seem like an hour though - I was supposed to bestudying for a test I just took and don't know if I did well.

Damn Lost. Hahaha. Love this show.

Btw, its crazy reading everyones responses and takes on this ep and Lost in general. I just know as soon as this show ends I will sit down and just start fromthe Pilot part I all the way to the end. Bet everything will make more sense.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Me and my girl's brother spent more than an hour talking about last nights episode. It didn't even seem like an hour though - I was supposed to be studying for a test I just took and don't know if I did well.

Btw, its crazy reading everyones responses and takes on this ep and Lost in general. I just know as soon as this show ends I will sit down and just start from the Pilot part I all the way to the end. Bet everything will make more sense.

I am going to do the same thing too.

Let's see - 85 episodes so far (3825 minutes) + 14 more episodes this season (630) + 17 episodes in season 6 (765) = 5220 total minutes

I'm surprised the number isn't 4815.162342 minutes or something like that
laugh.gif

Anyways, all seasons would be 87 hours of LOST.
eek.gif

Over 3 and a half days straight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dudes will watch for three days straight.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ cats in the "24" thread saying they could take this thread down.
roll.gif
This is THE BEST TV SHOW THREAD on NT.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JCH3

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Me and my girl's brother spent more than an hour talking about last nights episode. It didn't even seem like an hour though - I was supposed to be studying for a test I just took and don't know if I did well.

Btw, its crazy reading everyones responses and takes on this ep and Lost in general. I just know as soon as this show ends I will sit down and just start from the Pilot part I all the way to the end. Bet everything will make more sense.

I am going to do the same thing too.

Let's see - 85 episodes so far (3825 minutes) + 14 more episodes this season (630) + 17 episodes in season 6 (765) = 5220 total minutes

I'm surprised the number isn't 4815.162342 minutes or something like that
laugh.gif

Anyways, all seasons would be 87 hours of LOST.
eek.gif

Over 3 and a half days straight.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that would be straight piffery. nothing would be able to take me down off my high after that

I watch 24 and Lost, and have forever. LOST definitely takes the cake, by far. Used to watch PrisonBreaak but got too dragged on.
Was in the library at school today and heard these 2 girls talkin bout last night's episode I glanced over a few times and the girl is like sorry ifwe're too loud. I just laugh and say nah it's cool I heard you talkin about Lost. Got into a conversation about the theories and had to let them knowwhat was up with a few things. Pretty funny seeing the looks on their faces after some of the stuff I told them.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Absolutely.

What makes LOST such a good show is it is so different from every other show on TV. Most other shows are "Did you see that?" or "That was waytoo funny" - but LOST is the only show I've seen that people sit down and discuss for hours on end. It actually makes you think!

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Absolutely.

What makes LOST such a good show is it is so different from every other show on TV. Most other shows are "Did you see that?" or "That was way too funny" - but LOST is the only show I've seen that people sit down and discuss for hours on end. It actually makes you think!
that %**# is so true. I always have to check in on this thread just to make sure im up on all the stuff you guys come up with this. it is reallysome insightful stuff; it makes the show that much better after a week of talking about it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Absolutely.

What makes LOST such a good show is it is so different from every other show on TV. Most other shows are "Did you see that?" or "That was way too funny" - but LOST is the only show I've seen that people sit down and discuss for hours on end. It actually makes you think!
Exactly, every time I try to tell my brother what's happening, he just goes "I'm #$@% lost
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

I watch 24 and Lost, and have forever. LOST definitely takes the cake, by far. Used to watch PrisonBreaak but got too dragged on.
Was in the library at school today and heard these 2 girls talkin bout last night's episode I glanced over a few times and the girl is like sorry if we're too loud. I just laugh and say nah it's cool I heard you talkin about Lost. Got into a conversation about the theories and had to let them know what was up with a few things. Pretty funny seeing the looks on their faces after some of the stuff I told them.

Chicks that like LOST? Damn.
eek.gif
eek.gif

Lost does have that awesome replay value/easter egg/connections that can go on and on. No other show does that and like said before, that's what makes thisshow different/better.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Wow @ that map.

These dudes really created their own universe with this show...

If they made a really good Lost RPG game for consoles, I'd play the hell out of that !@++.
Word....seriously some game developer needs to get up on that.

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

Wow @ that map.

These dudes really created their own universe with this show...

If they made a really good Lost RPG game for consoles, I'd play the hell out of that !@++.
ill be in the orchild sitting in the time machine just in case you make it pass the m1 gun shots and claymore ill have sitting in thehallway
nerd.gif

flawless
pimp.gif

Pertaining to what you guys were speaking about above (about the show making you think), I think there are those like us who are deeply...how do I sayit....ADDICTED to the show. Meaning we do tireless research into every last little speck of dust hiding in the background of each scene. And then there arecasual viewers like my parents, who watch every episode, but are just following the story as it's presented up front. My dad is ALWAYS asking me questionslike.....Why did Ben throw all them dead guys in that hole again? Who's that Widmore guy again? etc. etc. Oh yeah, I saw you updated your sig EBW, so I hadto one up you....lol.

*Edit...BTW, my dad asked me something the other day that I really didn't have an answer for. We were told there were two islands at one point, when Benturned the crank, only one was sucked into the ocean. Did I miss something?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dudes will be busting a Karl by choice.
laugh.gif

oh yea. what the hell happened to that other island?

or is that other island also traveling back and forth through time as well?
eek.gif

don't hate on 24 though. its a good show.
smile.gif

Finally peeped this weeks episode...A lot was going on...much that was already addressed..so I'm going to spark up the Walt theory...

I remember a while back I put up the question what if Walt has to return to the island..Especially since he left on terms that were not of his own. I canhardly remember right now...which is why I have DL'ed seasons 1-2 and realized Walt had some issues while he was on and off island. If I remember correctlyhis soon to be step father said weird things used to happen when Walt was a around. Like he had that comic book that foreshadowed some of the events on theisland. Like the polar bear....and something with the hatch..I could be wrong but like I said then..I think Walt is the key.

Id love to find out what the original endgame was. Cuz i remember from the get go they had 5 seasons planned out. Or maybe it didnt change?

Back
Top Bottom