LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

NICE.

You're gonna be like "WHY HAVEN'T I BEEN WATCHING THIS SHOW? I SUCK."
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
That's what I thought.

Show is so crack man.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

wanksta-- Just watch it on abc.com.

Maybe Nikki and Paulo end up being the King and Queen of the island
laugh.gif
Hold up...aint Nikki and Paulo the two that got bit by the spiders and buried alive?

What am I missing here, why are yall bringing them back up?

NOBODY HAS YOUR JIN GIF SON. DAMN.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nothing about Nikki and Paulo. Just some stuff from before the season starting we were talking about. Ska believes Nikki and Paulo have a connection with theisland and will be back.
laugh.gif
I really think he was joking though.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

ill probably start watching season 1 soon...i got some free time before school starts and before i start my new job..ill catch up little by little
laugh.gif

season one is easily the best season of any show i've seen. It doesn't work if you don't see season one and get connected to the characters.

ill probably start watching season 1 soon...i got some free time before school starts and before i start my new job..ill catch up little by little
laugh.gif

I didn't get hip to Lost until I seen the last episode of S3.
So, I went back and watched S1-3 on abc.com in about 2 weeks. Desk job, FTW.
Then I watched S4 "live".
Then watched S1-4 again on abc.com in about 3 weeks. Again desk job, FTW.
Now watching S5, and this season, for some reason has me soo confused. I sound like my wife on here asking a million questions.
laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine someone watching S5 without seeing S1-4, and understanding anything at all.

And looking thru the posts like someone else said, I could almost care less about the O6 getting back to the island right now. What the non-O6 is going thru isjust crazy.

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

laugh.gif

I didn't get hip to Lost until I seen the last episode of S3.
So, I went back and watched S1-3 on abc.com in about 2 weeks. Desk job, FTW.
Then I watched S4 "live".
Then watched S1-4 again on abc.com in about 3 weeks. Again desk job, FTW.
Now watching S5, and this season, for some reason has me soo confused. I sound like my wife on here asking a million questions.
laugh.gif

I couldn't imagine someone watching S5 without seeing S1-4, and understanding anything at all.

And looking thru the posts like someone else said, I could almost care less about the O6 getting back to the island right now. What the non-O6 is going thru is just crazy.
WORD to that.

The producers definitely weren't lying when they said that this season would change the whole dynamic of the show. Everything just feels totally differentthis season, and I love it. The losties still on the Island stories are so intriguing. With this next episode being Kate-centric, i'm definitely notexcited. Her episodes never excite me.
ohwell.gif

This show definitely wasn't mean to be a pick up and watch show, though.
Read up on some web sites and read some definitely interesting theories and ideas.

I think anyone who watches this show and understands how deep some of us go into it would want to do that.

I just re read my comment, not sure if I said that right, haha. I meant to say I just was reading some really interesting bits of stuff, some may be spoilersso I won't post it all.
But yeah this show is crazy, I love it. Does ABC.com have past episodes going back to season 1 or only the current season?
During season 3 or 4 I thought it just went back to the current season's first episode.

Yeah they should have them for all seasons. I'm literally too lazy to check for you though, sorry.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

http://vids.eonline.com/services/link/bcpid1396519019/bctid8352630001http://vids.eonline.com/s...396519019/bctid8352630001
That video has Michael Emerson, actor who plays Ben, in an interview.
He says we will see characters that we met briefly years ago may turn out to have a greater role in this than we had ever dreamed.
So I take it he is talking about Walt.
I actually think he's talking about even lesser characters than Walt....nameless characters, like the lady who played the librarian thatDesmond talked to the other night was also the same lady working the Oceanic Counter at the Sydney airport when Hurley was late for the plane "Looks likeit's your lucky day!"
eek.gif
I'm thinking there are actually more"others" working behind the scenes OFF the island than there are ON the island.

Oh and BTW....Andrew630 I GOT YOU MAN. I found your gif.

2q8y97d.jpg

laugh.gif
Dudes about to hit the 24k post mark.
eek.gif
Just noticed that.

I was thinking about that angle of the others off the island and trying to help them make sure they board the plane and what not, but I really don't wantthat to happen for some reason.
frown.gif

Not a stupid question at all. At this point in the show, we don't really know who Ben meant by "ALL of you have to go back". At this point we canonly assume the O6 and Locke but I wouldn't be shocked to see a conversation pop up about Sun and her baby. For some reason I don't think she would bebut i've read theories about people thinking Aaron and Ji Yeon being the "adam and eve" we saw in season 1 but that's one of the very farfetched theories IMO. So in a nutshell, we don't know yet.

Finally caught the latest episode. I think it started off a bit slow but picked up really strong.

Young Widmore on the island in the 50's was a trip.

Why the hell would Penny and Des name their kid Charlie? After her dad.??? ehhhh He wasn't on screen much, but i think that kid might make an impact lateron in the season.

Yeah I agree with you. The episode started off weak to me but by the end of it I thought it was one of the better episodes in a while. I figured it was ashoutout to Charlie from the looking glass and not Widmore. I don't think Desmond or Penny like her father enough to name him after him.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by aRog27

Finally caught the latest episode. I think it started off a bit slow but picked up really strong.

Young Widmore on the island in the 50's was a trip.

Why the hell would Penny and Des name their kid Charlie? After her dad.??? ehhhh He wasn't on screen much, but i think that kid might make an impact later on in the season.
They named him Charlie after the Lostie Charlie, not Widmore. Desmond hates Widmore, and I don't know how fond Penny is of her own father. Speaking of which we have never really scene an interaction between Penny and Widmore. We know he loves her bc it his daughter and he wants Des to leaveeverything alone and keep her safe. But I can't think of any interactions between Pen and Widmore I maybe wrong.

Another thought, does anyone think maybe John Locke becomes a Widmore type person. I say that thinking that Locke's only meaning in life is that island,nothing else, and he feels he's destined to Lead, but say he ends up not really being the leader only a pawn and then it makes him so mad and confused thathe feels he should be on the island and move it and be in control much like Widmore at one point may have been a leader but instead was a pawn.... i dunno icould be really off

i hate and love lost so much, I have never thought about a TV show so much as far as the direction the show is going.

I kinda got that vibe from Locke on the last episode. He seemed to turn his back (or seemed to not really care about what Sawyer did) on Sawyer a little whenhe was going to see Richard, wouldn't kill one of the others, and called the others his people. Very curious to see if he does become the leader will heintegrate the others with the non-O6, or if he turns his back on Sawyer and co. The others never seemed to want certain people with them, and Sawyer and therest of the non-O6 were one's that they apparently never wanted.

Back
Top Bottom