LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

how is this scene not a paradox? Older Miles is looking at Baby Miles & they are in the same time. So there can be two of the same person in the same timeat any given time.

and now they bring in this N Faraday... so many question are coursing through my mind?

and now the Preview got me extra hyped for next week, we finally see what looks like the Purge... and it looks like Ben was the person responsible for iteither... i wanna know about the statue also... its been long enough

I just think its Ben's team because the other teams is Widmore. Also Ben is a rutheless dude who will do anything to get what he ultimately wants and LOSTSpecial?

Damn Lost special next week.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This dude Chang, smh, but I think deep down inside he kicked his wife and son off the island for their safety
Hurley writing The Empire Strikes Back, like dude doesn't have bank
laugh.gif

Naomi
pimp.gif

I remember at the beginning of the season, I thought there was a 3rd party.
I always wondered how they were able to build in hostile territory.
As for "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" At first I thought that something might actually lie there, maybe jughead. But now it seems prettymuch like an initiation question to see if you are ready. But I have to go back to see what Illana says to Sayid in terms of her recruiter.

roll.gif
MA with the Farraday gifs

I liked this episode.

TWO WEEKS?

SMFHGDPOSMFW (YES THAT STANDS FOR SOMETHING, IM SURE YOU CAN FIGURE IT OUT)

Back
Top Bottom