LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by CadillacFLOW

Searching for a new Avy and I came across this. I'm sure it's old but, I thought it was pretty cool, 2 of my favorite shows.
roll.gif
@richard's eyeliner

I'm excited for tonight's 100th episode. After watching that crap Wolverine movie in theaters, Lost better be a pick me up.

After this ep is done I'm gonna post these funny fake spoilers for this ep. They got Faraday on some next shhhh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

Originally Posted by JinKazama

Barack Hussein Obama if you F(*& this night up for me...

Seriously though can't wait for 9, looks like a classic tonight. Wouldn't it be awesome if at 8:59 Barack was like, "sorry guys we are going to have to cut this short...Lost starts in like one minute."

ROFL
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Lost starts in like one minute. So, my fellow Americans, if you aren't caught up through season 5, and at this time there is no excuse not to be, I suggest you leave the room immediately as we cut to live coverage of Lost. Thank you. I hope you rejoin us at 10 eastern time as me and my colleagues in the house and senate will discuss an issue that has long divided the republicans and democrats: which cast member is hottest?"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That would automatically make him my favorite president in history. More than Bush (not a supporter, but that dude was all kinds of hilarious).

Oh, but west coast time ftw for the first time!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

WEST COAST FTL.

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm mad nervous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody ever find out people you know actually like LOST? I never knew my boss was into the show literally as much as me and just found out recently that hewas. It's hard trying to put new people onto LOST though. Jerks.

I'm gone for the night.

Obama better not run into this.

The episode better be as "epic" as you guys are claiming.

toodles.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

WEST COAST FTL.

UUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I'm mad nervous.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anybody ever find out people you know actually like LOST? I never knew my boss was into the show literally as much as me and just found out recently that he was. It's hard trying to put new people onto LOST though. Jerks.
It really is a hard show to put onto people. It's something you need to watch from the beginning and stay with. I've had a lot of peoplesay they don't like it because they saw a random episode and didn't know what was going on
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom