LOST Season 6 Preseason Thread vol. we almost there!

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

This needs to be the last season.
It is.
laugh.gif

I didn't cop. AS GOOD OF A DEAL AS IT IS i'm holding off until the season 6 boxset drops.

Going to get Season 5 on regular DVD this afternoon.

I think they will have a 6 season set no?..........i have all 5 on dvd, so blu-ray is tempting but I think they will have a full 6 season set after it'sall said and done with no?

I only read 11 out of the 319 pages. I hopped off the LOST bandwagon since the end of S4 (got busy with college before graduating and the sort). Socouldn't keep it up, now it's finally coming to an end... well I guess it's worth checking out again since there's a reason to wait for all theBlu-Ray Season DVDs to come out after the show finishes.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I only read 11 out of the 319 pages. I hopped off the LOST bandwagon since the end of S4 (got busy with college before graduating and the sort). So couldn't keep it up, now it's finally coming to an end... well I guess it's worth checking out again since there's a reason to wait for all the Blu-Ray Season DVDs to come out after the show finishes.
Season 5=must watch.

I don't care how busy you are, you get through 4 seasons and aren't sold?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't sleep. Season 5 was amazing.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

I only read 11 out of the 319 pages. I hopped off the LOST bandwagon since the end of S4 (got busy with college before graduating and the sort). So couldn't keep it up, now it's finally coming to an end... well I guess it's worth checking out again since there's a reason to wait for all the Blu-Ray Season DVDs to come out after the show finishes.
Season 5=must watch.

I don't care how busy you are, you get through 4 seasons and aren't sold?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Don't sleep. Season 5 was amazing.

You're right, actually I re-watched Seasons 1-3 when 4 was all the hype on NT and the Lost Websites. Yeah, I was busy since I had to do a lot the termbefore I graduated haha. But no worries, I'll get back on it as soon as I get through Season 5 and hopefully catch Season 6 before it heads underway nowthat I finished college.

So I rewatched season's 1 and 2 over the summer. Got sidetracked and never did 3/4. Just picked up season 5 today and said eff it, I love season 5 too muchand went straight to it. Realizing though I forgot about a lot of stuff that happened from season 4... ahh, I'll just have to do season 3/4 then 5 again,after rewatching this.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So I rewatched season's 1 and 2 over the summer. Got sidetracked and never did 3/4. Just picked up season 5 today and said eff it, I love season 5 too much and went straight to it. Realizing though I forgot about a lot of stuff that happened from season 4... ahh, I'll just have to do season 3/4 then 5 again, after rewatching this.
smile.gif
*insert Denzel pic*

My man.
smokin.gif

I just re-watched S5 last week and there was so much stuff on there I forgot about. I can't imagine how much stuff I'll remember once I re-watch thewhole thing in order again. And a lot of people probably won't agree with me, and all respect to S1, but I really think S5 may be the best one.

edit-- sick pics of the set.

Season 5 definitely had that Love/Hate thing going. There weren't too many people in the middle who didn't care either way. The time travel stuffwasn't that cool at first but seeing everything they did was awesome. When Locke met Widmore I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Well I definitely have to throw this out there.... too all that said The Incident that happened was due to them setting off the bomb, I believe this theory iscorrect.

On the Jughead episode, had Farraday not interacted with the others of 1954... Jughead would have gone off, therefore all of them would have died. The Islandwould be no more, and Daniel never would have been born.

Jump forward to Episode 5 of season 5. Charlotte talks to Daniel about how she was visited by a man when she was young and living on the Island, this man toldher to never return to the island, she then says I think it was you Dan. Which he later does in the season when he gets his pedo on.

All of the events happened the same as before. What happened happened. And had Jack, and Juliet, and Kate done nothing, the "incident" never wouldhave happened.

I agree, the time travel was starting to fry my brain from thinking about it when it first aired. But, after I watched it for the second time and knew what wasup and WHEN they were, it was MUCH more enjoyable.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Well I definitely have to throw this out there.... too all that said The Incident that happened was due to them setting off the bomb, I believe this theory is correct.

On the Jughead episode, had Farraday not interacted with the others of 1954... Jughead would have gone off, therefore all of them would have died. The Island would be no more, and Daniel never would have been born.

Jump forward to Episode 5 of season 5. Charlotte talks to Daniel about how she was visited by a man when she was young and living on the Island, this man told her to never return to the island, she then says I think it was you Dan. Which he later does in the season when he gets his pedo on.

All of the events happened the same as before. What happened happened. And had Jack, and Juliet, and Kate done nothing, the "incident" never would have happened.
I agree to an extent. From them vids posted some pages back it seems the world was altered from what we know. I just can't wait til FEB 2.

just picked up Season5.. this is probably the 1st DVD i bought in over 5 months since i've discovered toe rents..
pimp.gif

im gonna marathon S1-5 by the end of this month lol.

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

hate seeing this on the 1st page now. it's a tease
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
I love it! With the Season 5 release everyone is getting back into LOST mode. The hype is really building now.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Proper, I did the exact same thing. Felt weird buying a DVD.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom