Lost small black dog

I really need your help. My mom lost her small black dog around Hyperion in the Silver Lake area in Los Angeles. It kinda looks like this:
9b935b32e3ce9d593982d43da97008705df2bf4.jpg

She was taken to the vet and somehow got spooked and ran. It is an emergency she recently gave birth to two pups and they have not been weaned yet. They still need her care. Please I am offering a reward to anybody that can help me find her. Please email me ace3han@gmail.com. Thank you for any help.

I really need your help. My mom lost her small black dog around Hyperion in the Silver Lake area in Los Angeles. It kinda looks like this:
9b935b32e3ce9d593982d43da97008705df2bf4.jpg

She was taken to the vet and somehow got spooked and ran. It is an emergency she recently gave birth to two pups and they have not been weaned yet. They still need her care. Please I am offering a reward to anybody that can help me find her. Please email me ace3han@gmail.com. Thank you for any help.

Thank you to everyone she has been found. Mods please delete this post. Again thank you to everyone.

Thank you to everyone she has been found. Mods please delete this post. Again thank you to everyone.

I also posted the same picture on craigslist. It seems she was trying to make her way back home. She made her way to an apartment complex five blocks from my mom's house. Luckily the lady that saw her checked on craigslist and saw the post. She called me and I went to pick her up. My mom was just ecstatic. The funny thing was I found the picture on the internet by googling "small black dog" and choosing images. I found that the picture looked a lot like my mom's dog so I used it. After we found the dog I went back and checked the website where the picture was and found out that it was a story about a german lady that was looking for her husband that died in WWII. The dog lived near where they buried her husband. Weird I guess. I am truly grateful at the people who took her in and took care of her.

I also posted the same picture on craigslist. It seems she was trying to make her way back home. She made her way to an apartment complex five blocks from my mom's house. Luckily the lady that saw her checked on craigslist and saw the post. She called me and I went to pick her up. My mom was just ecstatic. The funny thing was I found the picture on the internet by googling "small black dog" and choosing images. I found that the picture looked a lot like my mom's dog so I used it. After we found the dog I went back and checked the website where the picture was and found out that it was a story about a german lady that was looking for her husband that died in WWII. The dog lived near where they buried her husband. Weird I guess. I am truly grateful at the people who took her in and took care of her.

Originally Posted by Ace3han

eek.gif

Originally Posted by Ace3han

eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom