Loud Bluetooth speakers from Amazon?

I need something loud enough to be heard while cooking and while having the vent on, running water noise, etc.

It's hard of course to gauge how loud something will be when reading reviews on Amazon as everyone has a different opinion on loud with nothing to compare it to.

Something that is under $100 would be ideal.

Last edited:
Oontz Angle 3. Thing is definitely loud enough for your needs. It's $27.99 right now.

UE boom... water proof up to 5 feet for 30min i think....

Water proofing isn't exactly what I'm in need of but thanks for the suggestion.

If I can save a few dollars and get non water proofing, the better!

I'll check out the ones everyone has recommended.

Sprint.com get the harman kardon Onyx 2

I think daily steals is selling the Onyx 3 for $140, not sure if still a deal on the site.

I went through so many BT speakers, they all suck.

My recommendation is to buy one from Costco and keep buying/returning until you find the right one for you.

Cheapest option is to get a Sony boombox with bluetooth.

Curious, do you already have speakers that aren't bluetooth or wireless?  I ask that cause if you do, with Chromecast Audio you can turn any speakers into wireless for just $35.  And wifi speakers are better audio quality than bluetooth not to mention other benefits.

https://www.google.com/chromecast/speakers/

Oontz Angle 3. Thing is definitely loud enough for your needs. It's $27.99 right now.

Repped. May pull the trigger for that price. I would be using it on my iPod or Macbook; the Macbook I can Bluetooth and the iPod I can use the AUX cord.

Will it be good for the backyard during BBQs? My yard isn't all that big anyhow.

Last edited:
Man that Onyx Harmon Studio or whatever fell off too quick. **** was $400 when it first dropped. The BEM Wireless line is good, hella expensive at Sears but you can catch it on ebay/amazon for like 10% of that. You can also pay $10 for a Bluetooth aux in dongle that makes anything into Bluetooth.

In fact here it is on Groupon, use the $10 off offer and it's 40 bucks https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-bem-wireless-boom-box-portable-bluetooth-speaker If you wan't something smaller, here's the Motorola Sol https://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-sol-republic-x-motorola-deck-bluetooth-speaker-with-nfc-and-mic-1

Repped. May pull the trigger for that price. I would be using it on my iPod or Macbook; the Macbook I can Bluetooth and the iPod I can use the AUX cord.

Will it be good for the backyard during BBQs? My yard isn't all that big anyhow.
IMO it would be good. I had it in my 2-car garage playing while I was cleaning, had to turn it down because it was so loud lol.

I bought the JBL GO when they had it on sale for $20 and was quite happy with it.

I mounted it on my motorcycle and can still hear music even when I'm cruising on the highway.

IMO it would be good. I had it in my 2-car garage playing while I was cleaning, had to turn it down because it was so loud lol.

Hmm I might be sold.

Or just spend the extra few $ on the JBL Go since they are more reputable.

Last edited:
I've owned the jambox and jambox big and was very disappointed in both. I felt like i was stuck in the 90's. All bass no mids or highs. Both were used in a classroom, group setting, shower speaker and bbq. At times i felt my iphone 6 was louder than my jambox.

If you're buying from amazon i wouldn't be to concerned if something wasn't to your standards. Easy painless returns.

For big bang quite pricey speaker though.

Bluetooth speakers under 100

I got that taotronics from the 2nd video. Great speaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom