LOUD clothing 2012 Spring/summer launch

Would cop a lighter.

Not really down for all of these $30 tshirts... If I'm not dropping $30 for a well-established brand t-shirt, I'm definitely not dropping $30 for a newer line whose quality has not been praised.

Not my cup of tea. Applaud you for staying positive.

My thought: $30/tee is expensive, individuals could spend the same on a name brand instead. Just a thought.

We need to find a better mechanism to supply lighters in other states, because shipping them one by one isn't efficient, but we're working on it (if you have any suggestions regarding an efficient method of supplying lighters in your state please let me know)

^ hasn't hurt so far, so it ain't broke don't fix it (but I am considering changing it) thanks for your thoughts anyway

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by jehims

damn...ya'll are cruel....

crabs in a bucket, crabs in a bucket thats all....
OP keep grinding, at the very least you are motivated and ambitious.

Word..you'd think with the crazy responses in here the joint is that bad but its actually nice...aye don't listen to the fools looking for cheap laughs..keep doing ya thing man

Originally Posted by sneakaholic4life

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Is one of your models Eritrean?

And also, you guys should sell those lighters. I'd buy a couple.
^ yea Daniel is Eritrean (dude with locks is part of the company but sometimes models for us as well)

Dope. I was thinking it'd be him and the guy in the green camo. 
Really digging the logo tees. The brand name allows for so much potential for themes and collabs (curren$y would be so dope
pimp.gif
). Keep up the good work and I'll def keep an eye on you guys.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Back
Top Bottom