LOUD clothing brand Update: Spring 11 collection pg. 5

I don't know. The company description is a very nice statement but it gestures nothing with your graphics.

How do all these things:

- symbolizes our freedom
- quest for a higher purpose
- new heights
- zone out
- perception of reality
- unlimited expression
- blazing perfection
- breath of hope
- mist of the fumes of depression

...equal to this graphic:

logo.png

It's like it is an oxymoron. Old pc font graphic sayin "loud". I think you guys (for the next season or run of shirts) should go back to the drawing board and revise something more relevant to your statement.

I don't know. The company description is a very nice statement but it gestures nothing with your graphics.

How do all these things:

- symbolizes our freedom
- quest for a higher purpose
- new heights
- zone out
- perception of reality
- unlimited expression
- blazing perfection
- breath of hope
- mist of the fumes of depression

...equal to this graphic:

logo.png

It's like it is an oxymoron. Old pc font graphic sayin "loud". I think you guys (for the next season or run of shirts) should go back to the drawing board and revise something more relevant to your statement.

^ lol nah homie a lot of you don't get the under-meaning of LOUD and I'm starting to think it has to do with area slang more than anything but just pay close attention to the visuals and words on our site and you'll figure it out, thanks to all for looking tho appreciate it and be sure to return to the site from time to time

^ lol nah homie a lot of you don't get the under-meaning of LOUD and I'm starting to think it has to do with area slang more than anything but just pay close attention to the visuals and words on our site and you'll figure it out, thanks to all for looking tho appreciate it and be sure to return to the site from time to time

Wow, another one? You're kidding...
laugh.gif

I don't think I've seen anything on here that has ever said to me "this is a successful brand in the making".

Wow, another one? You're kidding...
laugh.gif

I don't think I've seen anything on here that has ever said to me "this is a successful brand in the making".

1) What the +%$% is an "under meaning"? We get it, you're talking about weed, but damn you're not bright.

2) Okay, you want to say you have a clothing brand. You don't have a clothing line or any kind of direction, you printed a word on a couple t-shirts and sweatshirts.

3) You're trying way too hard with that about section, trying to show some deeper level than "We like to get high and make boring t-shirts"

4) Even if your !$%% made sense, it would still suck.

1) What the +%$% is an "under meaning"? We get it, you're talking about weed, but damn you're not bright.

2) Okay, you want to say you have a clothing brand. You don't have a clothing line or any kind of direction, you printed a word on a couple t-shirts and sweatshirts.

3) You're trying way too hard with that about section, trying to show some deeper level than "We like to get high and make boring t-shirts"

4) Even if your !$%% made sense, it would still suck.

Back
Top Bottom