LOUD clothing brand Update: Spring 11 collection pg. 5

1. why would you launch a line with only a single product available (and a boring crewneck at that.
2. everything dirty said was correct.
3. why does everyone want to re-invent the t-shirt? (i guess its the easiest route)
4. quit taking the easy way out and challenge yourself to do something different. (everything you posted has been done before, repeatedly)
5.$40 for a pixel font crew from an unknown brand?! (don't know if serial)

1. why would you launch a line with only a single product available (and a boring crewneck at that.
2. everything dirty said was correct.
3. why does everyone want to re-invent the t-shirt? (i guess its the easiest route)
4. quit taking the easy way out and challenge yourself to do something different. (everything you posted has been done before, repeatedly)
5.$40 for a pixel font crew from an unknown brand?! (don't know if serial)

Boring.....

Why does everybody start with crew necks and tee shirts with a plain logo??

You should have posted after the other designs were done

Boring.....

Why does everybody start with crew necks and tee shirts with a plain logo??

You should have posted after the other designs were done

man, this is another "hey NT, i made some clothes, check it out!" post where NT tells him the *%!! is lame and he gets all salty defending it with a passive-aggressive tone on his posts?

"most of our clients have been females and they havent complained about it so..."

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DONT ASK US, THEN

So, your charging $40 + shipping for a plain !#$ crewneck you can get for $5 at walmart with the word "loud" written on it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son  no one even knows who you are and your charging the same price as Alife or Supreme
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man, this is another "hey NT, i made some clothes, check it out!" post where NT tells him the *%!! is lame and he gets all salty defending it with a passive-aggressive tone on his posts?

"most of our clients have been females and they havent complained about it so..."

BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

DONT ASK US, THEN

So, your charging $40 + shipping for a plain !#$ crewneck you can get for $5 at walmart with the word "loud" written on it?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Son  no one even knows who you are and your charging the same price as Alife or Supreme
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is NOT the proper place to come to for constructive criticism. You'll get a few legit responses w/ the rest being "trash...go back to the drawing board".
And BTW, Loud is not area specific slang. People all over use that term.

I would have to disagree. I think NT is a great place to get some opinions, even if they are more toward the harsh side. But it's good to hear things as they are instead of someone always giving positive opinions. I have a bachelors in graphic design (but I don't do it as a profession) and the best thing in my classes to hear is criticism. Rule of thumb is a product or design can always be better, and some people literally need to be told that.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is NOT the proper place to come to for constructive criticism. You'll get a few legit responses w/ the rest being "trash...go back to the drawing board".
And BTW, Loud is not area specific slang. People all over use that term.

I would have to disagree. I think NT is a great place to get some opinions, even if they are more toward the harsh side. But it's good to hear things as they are instead of someone always giving positive opinions. I have a bachelors in graphic design (but I don't do it as a profession) and the best thing in my classes to hear is criticism. Rule of thumb is a product or design can always be better, and some people literally need to be told that.

Seriously if you wanted the "logo", if that's even a logo, to be synonymous with the brand name/mission you should have at least made the logo like the word 'LOUD' written out in clouds or smoke or something. Boom, that took me 15 seconds to think up and it's not even that great but heads above what you have. Back to the drawing board for you, and I expect royalties if you decide to use my idea.

Seriously if you wanted the "logo", if that's even a logo, to be synonymous with the brand name/mission you should have at least made the logo like the word 'LOUD' written out in clouds or smoke or something. Boom, that took me 15 seconds to think up and it's not even that great but heads above what you have. Back to the drawing board for you, and I expect royalties if you decide to use my idea.

For real, some dude could come up on your company right here on NT, buy about 50 blank t-shirts, get some vinyl material and iron on that "Loud" design and sell for about $12 a pop, making more money than you would have selling it at $40. Not that I'm giving any ideas though.

For real, some dude could come up on your company right here on NT, buy about 50 blank t-shirts, get some vinyl material and iron on that "Loud" design and sell for about $12 a pop, making more money than you would have selling it at $40. Not that I'm giving any ideas though.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

the Boom just put this over the top 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No hate, but I think the only reason you had any demand at all is because that happens to be a popular slang term at the moment

what are you gonna do 6 months down the line when that term is played out ?

No hate, but I think the only reason you had any demand at all is because that happens to be a popular slang term at the moment

what are you gonna do 6 months down the line when that term is played out ?

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Michigan+v+Ohio+State+3I5CAkjQWSql.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Michigan+v+Ohio+State+3I5CAkjQWSql.jpg

pimp.gif

Don't just do shirts and crew necks. Key chains, mugs, glasses or ash trey etc would be a great addition to your brand. Follow through with your niche(and brand name) but really think about how it correlates to the lifestyle and how you'll incorporate that into your product. Will your T-shirts be made out of hemp? Is is environmentally friendly? etc.

I like your Crew neck BTW

Edit: Just got an idea. What about a beanie with an inner pouch(has to be plastic to keep the smell in) to stash your bud in. Something like the Skunk SBs.

Back
Top Bottom