LOUIS VUITTON Legit Check

200.gif
View media item 1367691

if you know 100% its real then why seek some approval. just wear that belt with pride. or buy an authentic LV belt similar one at the lv store and swap it out with the knock off

You really needed another grown man to tell to take it to the store to check it out?

Waste of money anyway.

When a kid asks for help from people that have been doing this much longer then them why would you clown them? There was a point in your life that you were in the same position as them. But If you have to downgrade a kid to feel like you've gone somewhere in life then that's all you I suppose. If you sit on these forums to downgrade people all day you're definitely above no one.

When a kid asks for help from people that have been doing this much longer then them why would you clown them? There was a point in your life that you were in the same position as them. But If you have to downgrade a kid to feel like you've gone somewhere in life then that's all you I suppose. If you sit on these forums to downgrade people all day you're definitely above no one.

This is general, b

man dat joint looks like dem quadruple a belts, them jawns is real and fake at da same damn time

you da swag man nt be hatin

"wahoo" sounds french

Last edited:
Thanks dude, it only took 40 posts to get a legitimate answer out of someone. welcome to Niketalk [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Im almost 100% sure it's real I was just trying to see if anyone had additional knowledge

What. I said take it to the store before. You blind or just dumb doggy

You gotta whole lotta lip for someone that don't even pay his own bills.

Let's revisit this convo when you don't need daddy to get you a new phone.

Kids these days

giphy.gif

buckle is little off OP.

should look like this...

t7mw3q.jpg
Bruh

Will op find out if the belt is real?

Will other Nters keep trolling?

Will devin and based Jesus throw the hands?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball z
I don't even know what he's talkin about tho
laugh.gif
Son imagining tendencies.

This is general, u give these fools any chance and they gonna go in on you. Had you found a relevant thread to ask your question instead of making a new one in the middle of the peanut gallery you might have an answer by now. The designer clothing thread comes to mind. Anyway, long story short, no one will be able to 100% authenticate LV products based on a few pics.

Back
Top Bottom