Louis Vuitton multiple wallet monogram check

Hey all ! I purchased a Louis Vuitton men's multiple wallet in the monogram canvas pattern. I purchased the wallet from eBay from a seller with 100% positive feedback (473) and a bluish star. The seller listed in the description that the wallet was 100% authenttic Louis Vuitton. The wallet is used and did not come with original box or packaging. Card slots are stiff and it is sometimes difficult to put cards in, but that's probably because it hasn't been used much. Overall, just let me know what you guys thinks!! The stitching is flawless and wallet feels very good in hand. Canvas feels perfect and the whole build is fantastic. Just want to make sure my item is authentic. The seller from eBay offers 30 day returns and pays for return shipping, so they must be legit I was thinking. Thanks !! Let me know what you all thing.

Post pics.

Just make sure the pics are not in the backseat of a car. And if your jeans have any white stains, please at least cover it up.

Post pics.

Just make sure the pics are not in the backseat of a car. And if your jeans have any white stains, please at least cover it up.
laugh.gif
 that was an amazing thread.

Last edited:
Didn't read but looks legit. Even if it ain't looks close enough that no one would give two rat **** if it weren't. Stay woke.

Sorry forgot to upload the pictures the first go around, hopefully those help. Let me know what you all honestly think.

How much did you pay for it? Looks like something you can buy from China Town.

Buy a wallet for a Man

$200.00 read my fist post of this thread. Wallet seems legit for the most part but I need feedback..

what was their reasoning for selling it so cheap? where's the packaging? looks like this person bought the same one, but with a ****** looking box/cloth

i remember i wanted a designer wallet than realized it was a waste of money.

nice wallet tho even if its legit or not looks close enough.

The bootlegs are so damn close that they are almost real. I had bootleg one and it held up great. No one could really tell it was fake. not I have a real one but I almost can't even tell the difference. That's the funny thing though. From what I heard if you were to buy bootlegs in Asia, they sell them for a decent high price even though they are fake just cause they looks so good. It's not like you get those wallets for $10.

Louis Vuitton never goes in sale. I know this is a used wallet, but it's fairly new looking and being sold for less than half price. No dust bag and box is a red flag.

Gucci>

Idk, I feel like if you buy designer goods from unauthorized dealers you gotta come to terms that it's most likely fugazi.

I mean, the quality on some fugazis are actually quite good, but it's still fugazi lol.

Pics look good tho.

only time i buy louis in the bay is with receipt, box, dust bag, envelope, tag

pics look good, stitching looks good

Last edited:
I have a decent amt of LV but I only but it of I can get it directly from the store.

It may be real but given the odds probably fake.

Back
Top Bottom