Louis Vuitton online store....

For the people that ordered from their website, how was shipping? Fast? If not, how long did it take? Any problems?

nerd.gif

Thanks in advance for the help!

Ordered my girl a bag, called like two weeks later to see where it was. It turns out they wouldn't accept my credit card and it didn't ship. Annoyingbecause they didn't tell me this until I called several times. Wasn't thrilled with the service. I went to the store a few days later and copped it noproblem and the service was very friendly.

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Ordered my girl a bag, called like two weeks later to see where it was. It turns out they wouldn't accept my credit card and it didn't ship. Annoying because I went to the store a few days later and copped it no problem.
smh.gif

damn, what kind of %+!% is that?

Originally Posted by Friendliest Ghost

Ordered my girl a bag, called like two weeks later to see where it was. It turns out they wouldn't accept my credit card and it didn't ship. Annoying because they didn't tell me this until I called several times. Wasn't thrilled with the service. I went to the store a few days later and copped it no problem and the service was very friendly.
Damn homie..that sucks
tired.gif
Atleast you got what you wanted...

I ordered something yesterday and they sent me an email today saying i have to call them because they have a question about my address.

I hope nothing goes wrong
eyes.gif

there service kinda sucks tbh i ordered my moms a purse and it took forever to come

oh word? i was going to cop a bag from my mom, i guess not anymore.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom