Louis Vuitton puts Virgil Abloh as its new Menswear Designer

So these high fashion brands just didn't want to deal with Kanye or is it the fact that these brands are copying street wear now?

ala da gucci route.
Little late to the party, that stuff gotta be done soon and people gotta move onto something new right?

Gucci been running the high end street wear game for a long minute now

Reactions: wr
So these high fashion brands just didn't want to deal with Kanye or is it the fact that these brands are copying street wear now?
No? Look at his yeezy fashion line... **** is incredibly boring and uninspired. HM and Zara basically sell the same torn stuff for 1/100th of the price

Lmaoo at people still trying to **** on Ye as if Virgil isn't his right hand man. They are all fighting the same fight. If Kanye doesn't go ham & calling out those fashion brands, If he doesn't gain traction at Adidas. Him & his crew have Changed the direction of "Luxury" fashion in a snap.

agreed. but virgil's designs are whack. the only good thing he has ever done was the nike collab and even that "deconstructed" idea was stolen..

One hell of a opportunity for his resume.

One hell of a gamble for LV. They fell for the hype.

One hell of a opportunity for his resume.

One hell of a gamble for LV. They fell for the hype.

All these brands change creative directors every few years anyway. If Virgil is hot for the next 5 years only then makes sense tog rab him now.

Off-White is THE luxury streetwear brand right now. Balenciaga and Gucci are hot yes, but their pricepoints are double-triple OW.

Branding is everything right now. OW arguably the king of that, im a big fan. Makes sense LV would do it.

I think off white clothing is disgusting

Just me tho
dont really know what it looks like but i think the kicks are hella overrated (except the am 07s)

just found out he pioneered pyrex.. which i didnt care for either.

so dont care too much about this news lol

LV hittin while the irons hot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom