LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Dude said he couldn't point KY out on a map...That is supposed to be funny...Sounds like an ignorant #+@@%## to me...

Damn that post just made me mad....please evryone here follow my post on that thread! Let em know we are here!!!!

That made me so mad....I dont wanna get banned though for some of the stuff I'm tempted to say....

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Welcome to the group but, "University of Kentucky Wildcats 2009 NCAA National Champs!!"?

I'm not gonna get in UK/UL argument but that statement is a little strong don't you think? lol

For Water Polo maybe.

yeah, I bleed blue, what can I say? Born and raised here in Lextown, Cat's fan for life.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by SPOOSMAN

Dude said he couldn't point KY out on a map...That is supposed to be funny...Sounds like an ignorant #+@@%## to me...
Yeah it pissed me off as well...This is not what I put...Someone edited it...

Dang that threads messed up, i hate the stereotype that people have of kentucky. Even know some parts are kinda like that ha, but if you dont know about aplace then why you gonna judge it? Idiots.

Did anyone catch the MJ movie on tv the other day? I had seen it once before but watched it anyway, terrible is being kind when describing it. I think theytook a random black dude, shaved his head and put an earring on him lmao. Just plain stupid. I hated it.

Michael Jordan: American Hero was the name.

Ive seen it, i watched the whole movie but its not very good.

Theres also a similar one about Tiger Woods.

It sucked ! was on a couple of weeks ago.

Anyways, ROLLCALL, who's going to the Wal-Mart tonight to meet up for the family outing ?
laugh.gif

im going to try to make it, if im not churning and milking all night !

Ill be at the one on terry rd....i heard they were releasing a new farmers kit tomorrow at midnight....Campout anyone? I have a secret door we can go throughagain SPOOS.

I'm lost fellas...What are you guys talkin about with Wal-Mart?

That movie does look pretty good...I wanna see it myself...

Dark Knight looks incredible, looks like Ledger did a great job playing joker, I cant wait to see it.

In the midsts of all this Kentucky bashing in that thread everyone seemed to forget theres a pack releasing today?
Anyone else cop?
Fours are ok I cant complain, I really like the XIX's though, I only had the black and gold SEs back in the day and these are way better than those imo.

I haven't copped a pack yet...I don't wanna pay 300 something for 1 pair of kicks I want and 1 I don't...My favorite pair of J's is theIII's and I'm not planning on gettin that pack...

Decided to take a trip to deveroes today, 6-17 pack was $198.98 copped the last 4 packs they had....ebay here i come!!!!

Back
Top Bottom