LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Anyone know of a spot in town that will embroider a name on the back of a jersey? Ive been having a tough time finding a spot. No screen printing

Anyone know of a spot in town that will embroider a name on the back of a jersey? Ive been having a tough time finding a spot. No screen printing

^^^Lol. I know Footlocker in Lexington has the Beet Bo's, they had both color's of KG's too. I'm pretty sure Footlocker in J-mall has them aswell. They look pretty nice in person

Thanks Corey and Mike i'll check it out.. Chew- Kratz Sporting Goods in Clarksville does embroidery.. check them out..

Sorry for the triple post, don't know what that was about. D, the wonderwall jersey was screen printed off of UK's site, but he autographed it soI'm putting it up. I ordered the authentic jersey, which is way nicer, and am getting it embroidered. Thanks Eezy I found a place.

Not sure on the Hoop Structures or Lebron VII Christmas Editions. I doubt any stores in Louisville will receive those.

I haven't ever felt this STRONG before.

^ lol that was corny corey....

Chew- i almost pulled the trigger on the authentic but i gotta wait to see what these new unis look like....we should be debuting them within the next fewgames, if they arent available to buy then ill get the blue authentic thats out now.

To be honest I cannot wait to see what Lebrons UK Debuts. I will likely cop if they are the VII's. I know I'm a die hard UL fan but I can guaranteeit's gonna look good.

Nice. I still gotta get the 1st colorway of the Lebron VII. My fav.

heres some of my stufff from the past month or so.
379431009.jpg

379431011.jpg

379431013.jpg

379431015.jpg

379431017.jpg

379431029.jpg

^^^nice pick-ups D$. . .

Hey, L'ville fam, I need a plug for a sz. 13 in the Space Jams when they drop. If anyone could get me a pair, or know where I'll have the greatestchance of getting a pair, PM me.

^Good lookin out Eezy. They aren't for me, I was trying to get em for someone else, but I'll be damned if I queue up for the next man
laugh.gif

If I can't get a pair set aside I'll just tell my dude he better set his alarm. . .

I know Jefferson Mall and St.Mathews have plenty of Space Jams. 50+ per store is what I've been hearing.

Also who would be down for a sneaker showcase in the summer of 2010 or fall? I need all of you all lurking on here to come out of the wood work and let meknow.

yo fellas i just got some CDP 1s off ebay for good deal and the seller was Uptempo Air so i figured everything would be straight cuz thats a legit site andall.. buttt....lol well on the left shoe the whole side of the midsole on the outside of the shoe is piss yellow.. the rest of both shoes is perfect except forthat.. I know about sea glow and all that but i've personally never used it before so do any of you all have any advice for me on what to do to fix them?any at all would be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom