LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by DMONEY23444

^ HES BACK!!!!
Lol...I'm not back...The ONLY stuff I'm gonna buy this year...

ATC II's
CDP with AJ III's in it
CDP XI and XII
Maybe those XXIII's...lol

But thats it...Oh I gotta get the Penny II's...Anymore info on them? Its a Fall release correct?

^^^ Sounds like me. One post claims im selling my collection. THen my very next post asks D to let me know when those ATC hit. Im like a damn crack addict.

I pulled about 12 pair last night, then my camera died so I havent taken pictures. Mostly SB's right now. The only JOrdans I've pulled so far are the2002 Retro I's, navy and silver, and the all silver. If I can live without it, it will probably be sold.

^^^ Take that back. I just posted a few pair in the 10.5-11 forum, and about 10 pair in the sz 10 forum. Ahvent really gotten to too much heat yet. Trying totake it one step at a time.

Anyone have any infant shoes For Sale?

what is 0c? is this the smallest i can get? is it 0-3 months or 0-6 or what?

Help me NT dads!

Also any other advice on how I should be preparing for this would be much appreciayed.

October 08 Air Penny II blk/royal/white
November 08 Air Penny II wht/wht/blk

still no word on the og wht/blue colorway, although i like the black the best anyway. I cant wait!!!!

^^^ That is a shoe I will definately buy. Cant wait for those. The only Things I see myself getting are those new XXIII, penny II's, VI' XVII pack, andI only want the carmines out of those.

I'm with Chew...I would like to have the Carmines also but I'm not paying 300 for just that shoe...I also want the XXIII's and the PennyII's...I would have to add the XI & XII pack and I would like to have the III's out of the pack...Chew you are refering to the Wjite & RedXXIII's correct...From the pics I've seen those are sweet.

Damn, don't log onto NT for a couple weeks and it seems like you miss alot! PONR, congrats...I definitely wouldn't have been ready for a child at 16,but if you're up for the challenge then Godspeed young man! I got a 2 yr old son, and its cool for me because I have a little extra loot to support theyoungin. I made it through high school, graduated from college, and decided to get lost in the sauce and have a child not even a year after I graduated fromUK. But I don't live with regrets--everything happens for a reason. Its cool having a mini-me running around the house following you and studying yourevery move. Makes you more conscious of yourself, how you move, the things you say.

I don't know how you and your BM (baby mama) are doing, but I'm assuming you guys aren't married. You never know how things are going to turn out,even if its all gravy now. Make sure you think about what would happen in the event you guys don't work out! Not trying to speak up any negativity, but Iwas so paranoid when I got news my girl was prego, because we were just "friends w/ benefits" at that time. Me and my BM are aren'tmarried--we're together now, but if she ever turns shady I'm protected. Not because I keep track of petty receipts, but I took it upon myself to tellher that I'll put our son on my insurance plan, and I pay for daycare. I'm pretty sure things will turn out ok for ya, especially since you'relooking forward to it! If you need advice, I'm pretty sure me and all the other NT experts will have plenty
laugh.gif

D$, I'm still coming for that stuff--I haven't forgot. Nike's killing me right now...there's a lot of stuff i'd like to get. I need to comeup with a plan of action.

Can't wait for the Penny 2s my grails. The VII/XVI pack looks dope multicolored toungue.
DMoney what road is Shaheen's on I'm gonna come down and cop the 6/17CDP and 7/16 CDP. Don't want to rely on Eastbay. Can you hook a fellow NTerup?

I got that stuff in the back for u still chetti, lemme know when ur comin....

gator, if your there in line when we open then ill make sure your pair is there when you get in, hell there probably wont be a line because we just tell peepswe aint getting them in the first place to avoid lines. Its on Portland Avenue btw. When the time comes just remind me if you plan on m akin the trip, ill cwhat i can do.

Chew, we got the ATC in....Do you still want them?

Hey Mj...Did you see the post on the Black III cleats? Just wondering if you are gonna get em and wear for ball? You still play highschool ball right? They are
pimp.gif
if you ask me, but then again you know I'm a sucker for AJIII's. I might have to sigh up for an old man softball league just so I have a reason to get em...
laugh.gif

Yeah spoos, they are nice I might grab a pair even though they're football cleats. I leave for a tournament in Ft. Walton, FL tomorrow night. I turn 18next wednesday, April 9th while I'm down there. I love having my birthday on Spring Break. This may be my last post on here for a while, If so I'lltalk to you guys when I get back.

Just copped the IX/XIV CDP from Eastbay with a 20% discount. Guess it pays to wait sometimes.
Also want to thank Hanhaze for the White/Red XVIIs. Probably will pass on the VI/XVII pack now, Carmines are probably my least favorite VI.

^Carmines are my second fav., right behind black infrareds, so i cant wait.

i dont like the 21's in this months pack but i want the 2's so im in a pickle....again.

I got a friend sellin some heat...

titanium xx3 8. 5
retro og blacks 5's 8. 5
and OG concrod 11's 8. 5-9. 5

take em all for 1500 lol
the 5's are 275 and 11s 350 and xx3 1000

hit me up asap if interested.

Back
Top Bottom