LOUISVILLE, KY heads

folks who missed it..missed sumthin historic for the sneakerheads in the ville!!! shout out to UNITED!!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Yeah, I just wanted to thank everyone for coming out to the event and making it such a huge success. Going into this thing Derek, Tyler, and I had no idea what to expect.

Overall I think the event went pretty well and we accomplished more than we hoped for.

At the end of the day there are of course some things that we can and will do better for the next event but you don't see that kind of stuff until after the event is already over.

We have heard a lot of great feed back on the event.

Thank you all for making this happen.

We are already in the works for one around this time next year. Bigger, Better, and more interactive.

Let me know what you all would like to see at the next event or some idea's you wouldn't mind us looking into. I'm open to any suggestions. We're going to try to make this next one more unique to the city and state.

Pictures will be up tonight on photobucket.

I will post the password and username later on tonight so everyone can access it.

Thanks,

Corey

I think you covered just about everything Corey. The turnout was way bigger then any of us expected and we appreciate the support from everybody that made it out, everyone that had a table and everyone for their support in general. Cant wait for next year, because I guarantee it will be even bigger and better. Thanks everybody. 

yo fellas.. i got some shoes from Home last week and didn't know their return policy so come to find out they only exchange or give a gift card, so I have a gift card for $79 and some change... so if anybody is planning on getting anything from them soon, please let me know and i'll give you the gift card for $75.... just let me know..

Come on Louisville wake up!

No one has anything to say about all of the upcoming releases?

Thoughts?

^^^ white red XIII= copped, Altitude XIII= copped, cool greys= copped x2
Also thinking about picking up the powder blues and the white/black/red IX on discount
I want some more 97's too..they are starting to grow on me...

There is to much stuff coming out. White/red 13s, Flints, Cool Greys, Lebron 8, Doernbecher 3 and then beginning of next year. My wallet is going to be hurting.

WOW. I've really been sleeping on these threads lately! Anyways, what's up from indianapolis, hope all of you guys are doing well and taking care of the Ville!
I have a friend in Arizona, real cool dude, willing to trade/buy some Air Yeezy's in black, tan, or grey. He has tons of heat to offer up consisting of the following: DS dmp11, DS spacejams '09, VNDS bred XI '01, VNDS hare VII, White/Grey XII, Citrus VII, Cardinal VII, White/Grey/Red X, BMP I Pack, CDP V, Raptor VII '02, DS Taxi XII '96, low black/maize XIII, low obsidian XII, low white/carolina VI... also, all low kicks are for sale. If anyone is interested. PM me and i'll connect the two of you.

and to jb and tyler, White/Red XIIIs are fire! attitudes are worth a look, cool greys on preorder, curious to see these DB3s, not a nines person, pass on lebrons, and thankfully i have the flints so i can save a little money... I know you all keeping your games up with or without my opinions though! just wanted to drop a note since its been such a long time!

Anyone looking for a cheap dslr? Nikon d40 with all kinds of accesories, hand strap neck strap tripods filters remote and a 55-200 vr lens with a broken lens mount, easy fix but still works. only wanting like 150 for everything.

all size 11.5-12 unless stated

Todd B flaannel sb blazers size 11 $50
pippens blk red $70
battleground fp3s gold $30
hares $125
uptempos $70
acg af1s $50
spiridon af1s $50
cdp 2s $80
9s $100
16s $80
12s $150
01 bred 1s $150
wht grey pink structure triaxs' $50
lebanon blazer sb $40
concords $40
wht blk aj 2009s $60
blk pennys 3s $70
neon am90 boot $50
wht penny 2 $80
wht cmnt prod 2 hi $70
dooms $160
angel devil lows $70
pigeon prod 2s $50
blk lance mountain blazer sbs $80
wht grn and wht red mettalic 1s $80 each
17+s croc $100
hot lava 95s $60
freshwater griffeys $100
grant hill filas $40
wht chrome 9 low $70
orange/chili 95s $80 each
azg red wht $80
azg wheat $150
wht pink atc 2s $60
blu/cmnt supreme prod 2s $60
pewter 1s $80
am90 current moire blk szie 11 $60
mcdonalds hyperdunks $60
godzilla barkley cb 34 $80
cadbury prod 2s $50
terra humara brwn ornge $50
blk ylw wht gr blazers size 13 $30
wht grey 19s $100

Jordan Brand is messing up man. I don't know how to explain it. Everyone knows how much I love Jordan's but the quality and the stuff JB does to shoes on purpose sometimes is getting to a point where it's too much for me. Anyone else feel the same?

For example, 2010 Altitude 13's. Makes them look fake as hell with that mesh on them. I have the OG pair so I'm content either way but still.

A good re-release, 2011 White Cement 3's. Executed properly.

One.

JB has gone down the drain since 06, Thats why like i said i feel like i'm jumping ship and goin to LBJ's i figure quality on these OG's will be alot better than they will be in 10 years. JB isnt dead to me yet but its def on life support.

couple shoes i need to get rid of fellas,

sz 10 eggplant foams $180 - DS

sz 10.5 freshwater Griffeys $115 - VNDS (only worn twice, no noticeable wear at all)

sz 10.5 Melo 2s $140 - NDS (heel tab yellowed, few toe box creases, pretty good otherwise)

sz 10.5 Infared 90s $85 - DS

and of course I still havent sold that Home SS gift card yet cuz Nike SB only puts out BS as of late so if you or know anyone that wants it holla at me! ($79 and some change for $75 cash)

weres everyone at any recent pick ups anything i can finally post now i been waitin lol
laugh.gif

What's up fellas? I really need to get in here more. Anyway, figured I'd post some recent pickups and try to contribute. Probably not most people's cup of tea, but whatever. These are from the last couple of months or so:
o782ky.jpg

zir244.jpg

jgmm1c.jpg

149zcqs.jpg

2j4y9ea.jpg

1zxuybn.jpg

vqnrbr.jpg

ezrk39.jpg

2ikeddu.jpg

2z9czeg.jpg

effi1x.jpg

Got several more in the last week or so, but haven't snapped any pics yet.

Take it easy everybody
glasses.gif

^ love the USA AM1. Nice pick ups.

I got some stuff for sale. Gotta get some money for all the upcoming releases.

VNDS CDP 18s - 140$
DS Raging bull pack - 300$ (willing to split them)
DS Cool Grey Spiz'ikes - 150$

All size 10.5

Nick! I c u
nerd.gif

Im lookin forward to the Wht red 13s, playoff 13s and cement 3 from JB....prolly get a couple more things too but they r releasin too much stuff and u know how the quality is gonna be. Ill be goin in on some Lebron 8s though.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

What's up fellas? I really need to get in here more. Anyway, figured I'd post some recent pickups and try to contribute. Probably not most people's cup of tea, but whatever. These are from the last couple of months or so
149zcqs.jpg

Got several more in the last week or so, but haven't snapped any pics yet.

Take it easy everybody
glasses.gif

I need these. Gave up looking a few years ago.

^Yeah finding them's one thing, but finding a wearable pair is quite another 
ohwell.gif
.  I've got 3 pairs, but only 1 has held up. It's worth the risk though IMO.
Few more pickups from the last couple of weeks, I'm done for a WHILE 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

255hz50.jpg

1b5fr.jpg

t9uuyx.jpg

2mmy3xh.jpg

Hadn't bought a pair of Jordans in years, but couldn't turn these down for the price (worn maybe twice, $70 shipped)

2dc9y7t.jpg

And got these in day before yesterday:

xcq0dk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom