LOUISVILLE, KY heads

Originally Posted by chetti mon

^^veezy, you know that's not a hookup @ all for that gift card. give us a real playaz price!! lol...

I swear i wish i could homie but its hard out here (nh) lol the day i can give out money is the day i know my tombstone is bein chiseled 
grin.gif

-larrivee7- You're participating in the showcase next year sir! No excuses! Straight heat you're bringing in lately. Props.

DMoney - thanks man
Corey - Haha, I appreciate it. I would've liked to come out this year but it just didn't work out. Pics looked cool though, glad it turned out well.

^Godspeed on the midnite release. i'm a get 1 of those tonal black cats hats soon. if not, i'll jus get 1 up here when LIDS gets em in
roll.gif

j/k

Am I missing something here? IS Lids supposed to start carrying them. Just ordered the black and blue hats.

^^LIDS in St. Matts is making counterfeit CATS hats, Chewy. Get the authentic article from ONENESS bruh...

I've been buying the CATS hats from oneness since the first one dropped. Great design. Still crossing fingers, he will somehow drop a denim one.

Originally Posted by chetti mon

^^LIDS in St. Matts is making counterfeit CATS hats, Chewy. Get the authentic article from ONENESS bruh...

they arent "making" the hats. They were sent the hats by New Era. I talked to dude in the store (who supports oneness) and he said he was pissed when they got the shipment of them in because its a straight knock off.

ok , here s the deal  . THE DEMAND WAS SO CRAZY LAST YEAR FOR OUR CATS HATS AND most people dont know about oneness. so they stopped at kennedy bookstore on campus and lids in fayette mall . so...... the managhers at these stores tried to buy OUR hats from new era . the entire time our rep as well as his manager ( new era regional sales manager) said they would protect us and not let anyone order them . since it was our custom . well GREED TOOK EFFECT and our rep gave them a  hint that if they changed the font a tiny bit and the size they could make the custom..... so it started off at kennedy bookstore and then lids did it as well . dont worry cats hat part 2.0 is on the way in january . REALLY SUCKS when your biggest selling item gets knocked off . 

^^straight from the horses mouth. thanks for clearing that up, Joe. that shyte is weak, however it happened.

dunkahollik - that sucks man, hopefully that gets straightened out. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the new ones.
Figured I'd share a couple recent wears:

10ood9u.jpg

359cy2h.jpg

qq5lza.jpg

And wore these tonight, just finished repainting the midsoles:

16blfm0.jpg

Not meaning to clutter the thread, just trying to contribute more in here. Let me know if anybody objects or whatever
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom