Louisville women HUGE upset over Baylor.. great game

I know no one cares, but I just wanted to give these girls some recognition.

Louisville jumped out to a huge lead on defending national champs Baylor and it looked like they were gonna run away with it. Baylor came all the way back.. only to lose in an extremely exciting finish.

This thread will get lost but.. man, that was honestly one of the greatest games I've seen. As far as women's college basketball, it's right there with this game in the '06 championship:

Jude Schimmel
pimp.gif

1168324.jpg

45b8d99661e211e2ac7c22000a1f96a8_7.jpg

^Yo, she's cute as hell. Shorty goes hard on the court too.

Louisville had a couple joints on the team

Crazy.

Has to be one of the biggest upsets in college history men or women.

I know no one cares, but I just wanted to give these girls some recognition.

Louisville jumped out to a huge lead on defending national champs Baylor and it looked like they were gonna run away with it. Baylor came all the way back.. only to lose in an extremely exciting finish.

This thread will get lost but.. man, that was honestly one of the greatest games I've seen. As far as women's college basketball, it's right there with this game in the '06 championship:

No offense but this video was terrible if you were trying to explain how good the game was :lol:

And now Louisville will go on to get washed and embarrassed by whoever they play next. Way to go Baylor.

i agree with kim mulkey. the officiating was terrible and they let it get out of hand. louisville was hitting everything from outside, so you got to give them props as well.

Tasteless for Mulkey to blame the refs when her team was down 16 for most of the game. The refs didn't decide the game when you were losing the whole game. It's your team's fault that it even came down to the refs. When you won 30 in a row you didn't make a sound, now they're terrible? Don't be a sore loser you win some you lose some

I'm gonna have to catch the replay cause it looks like they were just doubling, tripling & quadrupling Griner, which means Baylor should've had a bunch of wide open threes unless Louisville's athleticism is the women college bb equivalent of the Miami Heat & they were able to get back to the shooters (assuming Baylor has shooters)

Back
Top Bottom