Love King is The Dreams best album, fact or fiction?

Idk if its cause the 1st 2 albums are older, but Love King got and gets better with every listen, and I don't even listen to the 1st 2 albums any more honestly. 
So Much Heat on this album yet it didn't do squat on the numbers. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Idk if its cause the 1st 2 albums are older, but Love King got and gets better with every listen, and I don't even listen to the 1st 2 albums any more honestly. 
So Much Heat on this album yet it didn't do squat on the numbers. 
frown.gif

Lack of promo and that's when the Divorce/cheating happen as well.

Fact

Love this album, still play it all the way through. The DELUXE version too, this album doesn't get old. Probably one of my favorite R&B albums of the last few years

Love King >>> Love/Hate >>> 1977 >>> Love vs. Money

I need to check this album out. I don't know why I haven't yet

I've only heard his first 2 albums.

Love/Hate is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I remember when first coming out some people were hating on him because he can't sing, simple lyrics, fat etc. I didn't give a ____ it was a new type of sound of R&B back then and still sounds fresh today imo. Sorry kinda off topic

Fact. Not commercial-friendly at all, and there was definitely a backlash against him at the time.

love me all winter hate me all summer > all his other work.

love songs, purple kisses, playing in her hair, falsetto, needs my love

joint was nuts

By far his worst album, only about 5 songs I rock with, the other two are classics.

Fiction.

Very good album, but LvM told a great story from song to song. Plus LvM has everyone's favorite Dream song, Fancy on there.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Fiction.

Very good album, but LvM told a great story from song to song. Plus LvM has everyone's favorite Dream song, Fancy on there.
Negative
February Love >>> Fancy

Only hear people on NT talking about Fancy

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Fiction.

Negative
February Love >>> Fancy

eek.gif
 Nah, no way, no how. The end of Fancy > February Love. 
You only hear people on NT talk about Fancy? Something is wrong, because that song is heralded as much as any other track ...

And to OP, fiction. I listened to L/H and LvM last week back to back and then to switch to LK? Nah, totally different. Hell, Dream said that LK was completely rushed, so even he knows it's not his best work ...

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Fiction.

Negative
February Love >>> Fancy

eek.gif
 Nah, no way, no how. The end of Fancy > February Love. 
You only hear people on NT talk about Fancy? Something is wrong, because that song is heralded as much as any other track ...

And to OP, fiction. I listened to L/H and LvM last week back to back and then to switch to LK? Nah, totally different. Hell, Dream said that LK was completely rushed, so even he knows it's not his best work ...

LvM WAS his best work UNTIL LK dropped and if u ain't got the deluxe version u missing out. Fancy I admit was his magnum opus but febuary love came out and kinda made me lose some of the love I have for that song. From sex intellingent pt1 and 2 to F.I.L.A to turnt out to all black everything to priceless man the whole album is flames. Matter of fact as soon as I get home I throwing that album on while I eat some cereal.

Idk they all classics
But Love vs Money gets vote
Use to cut the grass to it
laugh.gif

Fact

Love this album, still play it all the way through. The DELUXE version too, this album doesn't get old. Probably one of my favorite R&B albums of the last few years

Love King >>> Love/Hate >>> 1977 >>> Love vs. Money
LvM last? not sure if cereal...

Back
Top Bottom