Lovecraft Country | Cancelled By HBO

So, why did Montrose just off that native character at the end?

this show be losing me at times:lol:

So, why did Montrose just off that native character at the end?

this show be losing me at times:lol:
He knows something Atticus doesnt. Probably something George didnt either and since he's shown up he's been trying to keep his son away from this occult magic **** as best as he can

He doesn't want those pages deciphered for some reason.

Also, we should all expect an ep that reveals everything about Montrose getting kidnapped by the sons of Adam, how they tried to threaten/leverage/blackmail him in to helping, w/e deal he secretly made that led up to him escaping Count of Monte Cristo style.

Yea montrose being all secretive definitely going come back to bite everyone, again..

I’m going assume they let him escape just so they could set up the situation where they had something to hold over tic and force him/them

but dude definitely knows a whole lot more and while he thinks he’s helping.. he just going get more people hurt by not actually helping or waiting til it’s wayyyy too late to start giving up info

I dig the Indiana Jones vibe of the last episode. I think Chalky did what he did because she’s a siren. Her scream might alert enemies/monsters/whatever the ****. If she’s a spirit, getting her neck slit might not kill her. Then again I could be wrong af. Going to have to tune in to the next exciting episode of Dragonbal— Lovecraft Country

Shouts to the Arawak people, the Original people of the Caribbean before the Europeans came and ****** everything up.

You are absolutely correct.

Sounds like he might have a Korean chick out there.
Yea, and when they were all tripping out in Ardham with what seemed to be their greatest desires turning against them.

His was an Asian woman.

Same actress throughout...first appeared in the dream...

lovecraft-1.gif

I binged the 4 episodes last night. Very good show, and very great acting. Though I thought it would be darker than it is for some reason. It a little light in a way. Strange contrast

Leti has some beautiful calves too. Tori grew up into fine woman:
1599766245582.png

Hate how they gave us an early episode last week, then didn't do it this week. HBO unreliable with this smh

Hate how they gave us an early episode last week, then didn't do it this week. HBO unreliable with this smh
They do this every year with a few shows whose release schedule lands around a Monday or Sunday holiday. Last week was labor day even though it's technically cancelled by what most would do usually. I think they even started doing that for award shows and the Superbowl.

They've probably looked at the #s and saw the dip in ratings.

It’s something HBO has always done around big holidays like Labor Day. It’s either that or they skip a week because of the holiday.

Forgot about the labor day weekend release, other premium channels release their stuff early, I forgot HBO be dragging their feet on that.

Back
Top Bottom