Low-ball offers Un-Appreciation Vol. Man I know what its worth

Don't you hate it when you get low-ball offers on stuff your selling?
grin.gif
I mean I know its a recession but now you can buy things for more reasonable prices, than a year or two ago. I try to keep my prices reasonable.

You want to know about being lowballed...try trading in a car right now.

"lemme get a quarter slab"

"two and a half"

"lil buddy on 22nd lemme get 'em for 2"...

"well take yo' **+ to 22nd and cop if from him"...

it's a part of negotiating, super low ballers are wack though I agree.

I hate it when your not necessarily lowballing but you throw out an offer lower than they want and the seller gets offended.

it works both ways, alot of sellers start their threads and things there selling at complete jerk off rip off prices, hoping that someone will take the bait,and when they realize no ones going to bite they gradually lower the stuff slowly but surely.

and theres a difference between making an offer and being a cheap lowball piece of human waste.

a lowballer is someone who will offer $80 shipped on something that costs $200 and expect it to be shipped the same day they pay next day express mail.

making an offer is making a $140 shipped offer on that same pair of shoes, expecting the seller to counter offer with something else and then both sidesworking their way to a deal.

most times when i buy stuff, unless the price is unbeatable already, ill make an offer just to see if the seller will take it, if they do then i save money, ifnot the negotiations begin.

either way buying and selling is an annoying battle at times on both sides of things.

what's worse than lowballers are sellers that don't list a price at all, just expect people to offer. +!!$%*@%@%+% if you don't tell me how muchyou're lookin for, i'm gonna go as low as possible, believe that

I totally hate when people make a listing and say "Just offer me something, no low balllers!" I mean if theres no starting price of course I'mgoing to offer the cheapest price. I don't want to offer more than what the seller has in mind knowing I might be getting ripped off. Plus I hate whenpeople give ridiculous prices, like, For Example: Let's say I see one guy selling some Nike SB J Packs for $200 BIN and someone else for $350 like come onreally?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

just make a starting offer and you don't have to worry about that. Stop crying
Yeah. I hate when it's like "How much?" and they say make an offer. Then you offer and they're all offended. Just have a damnprice you want, and it's not low-balling if it's within the range. If you really think they're stupid enough to overpay, then you're in for arude awakening. Most people know what they're getting into and you shouldn't complain if someone low-balls you and you don't want to give a pricerange.

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

what's worse than lowballers are sellers that don't list a price at all, just expect people to offer. +!!$%*@%@%+% if you don't tell me how much you're lookin for, i'm gonna go as low as possible, believe that
glasses.gif

you know what it's worth, and they know what it's worth.

it's all about where will you as the seller decide to sell?

I don't think im a lowballer. I just ask how much they want. N if I see its a reasonable price I cop.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

it works both ways, alot of sellers start their threads and things there selling at complete jerk off rip off prices, hoping that someone will take the bait, and when they realize no ones going to bite they gradually lower the stuff slowly but surely.

and theres a difference between making an offer and being a cheap lowball piece of human waste.

a lowballer is someone who will offer $80 shipped on something that costs $200 and expect it to be shipped the same day they pay next day express mail.

making an offer is making a $140 shipped offer on that same pair of shoes, expecting the seller to counter offer with something else and then both sides working their way to a deal.

most times when i buy stuff, unless the price is unbeatable already, ill make an offer just to see if the seller will take it, if they do then i save money, if not the negotiations begin.

either way buying and selling is an annoying battle at times on both sides of things.
/thread.

A tip for some of you people who are dum enough to put OBO. OBO = Basically telling the buyer that you'll go lower.

I also hate when dudes say "Make me an offer"
indifferent.gif

Your the $@#% seller you should know who much your item is worth and how much you want for it
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom