Low Profile Hats > High Profile Hats

Originally Posted by Ripfan8I6

ec91631c0866ad79f61ba33b8bf76129cdd442da_t.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i only wear the new era fitteds too. i think i may have said something wrong lol?
what i was trying to say is that the new mlb new era the top of the hat sits really high on my head, and the ones that use to have the grey under rim, used tosit just right.
im not talking about the 2nd yankees hat pictured in the thread. lol

^i understand what your saying. my older phillies on field cap has a grey brim underneath and a lower profile as opposed to my on field marlins cap that hasthe same colored brim underneath(black) and cut rather high.

Originally Posted by Scarface2k1

i only wear the new era fitteds too. i think i may have said something wrong lol?
what i was trying to say is that the new mlb new era the top of the hat sits really high on my head, and the ones that use to have the grey under rim, used to sit just right.
im not talking about the 2nd yankees hat pictured in the thread. lol

get a size that fits perfect and break it in and u should be cool

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

I rock new eras... Only official MLB team logos though... I ain't down with the all over print fitteds..
yep, same here...with that said, i'm not a fan of the new ones though.

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

New Era Authentic MLB Fitted Caps > _______________
pretty much, thats all i buy or wear. i will never get anything other than on field caps.

i think he's talking about the low crown hats... they're 5950's but made low crown.

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by ninjahood

new-era-cap2.jpg

>
hwl
QFT, it's really not up for discussion
I agree that that looks better, but my head doesn't fit New Eras as well. I've noticed a lot of guys that look better in New Eras havemore rounded spherical shaped heads. Mine is not shaped like that. Lower profile hats fit my head better, I always have to curve the bill or else the New Erasdon't fit my head at all.

yeah you guys aren't understanding his statement. . first of all, ninjahood posted a nike hat.. which probably isn't even fitted (i work at lids)

there's a such thing as LOW-PROFILE 5950.....

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

low profile hats may be the most douche thing in the world.
You're kidding right?

It's a baseball hat...not a Top Hat...and...leaving the sticker on your New Era...not cool...which, I am sure that you do...

The bill...NOT MEANT TO STAY straight...talk about douche...

Bent bill, low-profile and DIRTY...that is a baseball hat...

JM

I know I'm in the minority here but you do speak the truth.

Those low-profile 5950s are nice. They're not so much "low-pro" as "normal-pro" - the authentics have gotten ridiculous in the last fewyears - and that encourages these clowns to wear them hanging off their heads.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Originally Posted by ninjahood

new-era-cap2.jpg

>
hwl
QFT, it's really not up for discussion
I agree that that looks better, but my head doesn't fit New Eras as well. I've noticed a lot of guys that look better in New Eras have more rounded spherical shaped heads. Mine is not shaped like that. Lower profile hats fit my head better, I always have to curve the bill or else the New Eras don't fit my head at all.
just cop em bigger then.

I wear a ton of New Era fitteds, mainly high profile, the low profiles I save for my favorite college teams
happy.gif

Spoiler [+]
but I also love to wear Fedoras and Bowler hats
pimp.gif

Low profile caps are ridiculously uncomfortable on my head. I hate them.

I like to wear baseball caps as my hair gets longer, and high profile hats just fit better and roomier. I don't like when my hair starts to touch my ears,so only a high profile cap can fit low enough.

Low profile caps just look weird with how much higher up on someone's head they are.

Back
Top Bottom