LS 6 Rings are as limited as Laser IV. Niketown wont even have them.

OMG! The 6 rings that scheduled to release tomorrow is veryyyyyyyy limited. I just got off the phone with someone from Niketown Chicago and was told that theyare not even getting them. He even led me to other store. Mom and pop stores in fact. He said that the shoes was an exclusive and will be hard to find just asthe laser iv's.

If anyone in the chicago area know where to cop please let me know.
My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.
Any Footlocker employees on here? If so do you know if you all will have them?

10/11/2008 Jordan Six Rings LS (limited release)
332157-101 White/Black-True Red-Light Graphite
$150.00
8cc259f4e67fdccbbb6430da971171ad2de1efc.jpg

just cause niketown in chicago wont have them, doesnt mean that they are limited, only means that they are just that ugly
laugh.gif

Looks like these might be in-store only. Usually Eastbay and Footlocker have a countdown timer 24 hours or so before a shoe release. You can click into thedescription but you can't add it to your cart until the timer expires (at midnight). Just checked both sites and they don't have that for these whichindicates store exclusive.

I was going to pick up a pair with Live Cashback, but if they're not available online I'll pass.

Originally Posted by TNTRMSKD

Looks like these might be in-store only. Usually Eastbay and Footlocker have a countdown timer 24 hours or so before a shoe release. You can click into the description but you can't add it to your cart until the timer expires (at midnight). Just checked both sites and they don't have that for these which indicates store exclusive.

I was going to pick up a pair with Live Cashback, but if they're not available online I'll pass.
I called footlocker amd they said there not getting them.
If footlocker and Niketown not getting them and I have a Niketown employee tell me that there as limited as the laser iv's, something just isnt adding up.

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

My normal spot where I copp early didnt even have them so I know something is wrong.
yes, something is wrong. cop only has one "p"

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

yes, something is wrong. cop only has one "p"
Motherfu*** do you want a cookie?
I never use cop because i dont like cops. so to diffrentiate i add a extra p you dumb bastard.
Go drown yoself oh hold on let me correct that yourself. B*****.
Im sick of people like you on here. Thats why people dont be on here anymore.

Actually I just checked the Nike/JB official launch dates page. It seems there are 3 new models of AJF20 that are supposed to come out at the same time as these 6 rings. Eastbay andFootlocker don't have timers for these either. The chance of all 3 fusions AND the 6 Rings being ultra limited is pretty slim. I'm going to guess datesjust got pushed back or rearranged and we'll hear about it shortly.

it's a good thing that they're nowhere to be found because they're ugly and hurts my eyes.

Back
Top Bottom