Lucky 23: 2019 NikeTalk Charity Hat Auction [Ended]

Just won the bid on the cap! So stoked to be able to add this to my NT hat collection, with this being # 3 out of the 4 released to date.

Congratulations and thank you very much for your support!

Your hat should make it to you very fast. I'm here in the East Bay so not too far from you. :D

Will these be released on ecapcity's website or just the pop up shop? If so is there a date they will be up on their site?

2sb52kx.jpg

Apologies to whoever I just sniped. I kinda needed this...

The last of our pre-release auctions closes tomorrow night at 10 PM ET, 7 PM PT: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-...Snapback-hat-Black-with-red-brim/173759605695

Will these be released on ecapcity's website or just the pop up shop? If so is there a date they will be up on their site?
Ecapcity.com helped us produce the hats, but they will be released on our pop-up shop with Instyleshoes.com. Instyleshoes.com hosted the recent pop up shop, and the previous snapback sale.

The date has yet to be determined, as we first need to complete the production of the matching t-shirts.

It should take place later this month, and we'll be sure to update everyone once we have additional product photos and release information to share.

Last hat is at $260! :wow:
And it closes in 90 minutes, so if anyone wants to top that to help us raise money for the National Immigration Law Center - now is the time! This will be your last chance to buy a hat before the public sale later this month, which will be first come, first served.

Here's a direct link to our last pre-release auction: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-...Snapback-hat-Black-with-red-brim/173759605695

they betta pay :lol:
That reminds me: if the winner of our first auction is reading this, be sure to pay for your item now or you will lose it.

We don't offer layaway.

who's next in line, da 2nd highest bidder? or you relisitin em?
We’ll re-list it after the sale if the bid falls through.

Both my parents were once illegal immigrants who have become legal immigrants. I’m thankful to be in a position to give a little something to fellow immigrants.

3098893F-05E0-44E7-B513-7B1BCBF3F7D8.png
Thank you for your generous bid!

Together, we’ve already raised over $1,000 for the National Immigration Law Center - even without factoring in the payment we’re still waiting on.

We’re excited to add even more to that total together soon.

I’m deeply grateful for all of the bids and support - and to HellaSteph HellaSteph for singlehandedly organizing and executing our pre-release auctions!

Both my parents were once illegal immigrants who have become legal immigrants. I’m thankful to be in a position to give a little something to fellow immigrants.

Both my parents were refugees, they escaped a war-torn country to find a better life here in 1975. I hope our efforts will benefit future immigrants who wish to become Americans.

Thank you again for your kindness and support of our cause!

Ahh man, so glad to see another cap being offered. I have both of the previous fitteds released, but since I’ve grown locs, they don’t fit. Keeping my eyes open for that snapback drop!!

Back
Top Bottom