///Lucky Lefty's, Sacramento///

I came in there a few weeks ago looking for some APCs, but you guys were out of stock, and said you were looking into carrying another brand of denim. I think it was some cool Japanese brand. Lol. Care to refresh my memory of it?

Take 40% off your online orders with the code TONYDELK at checkout. We're running low on stock, and I'd like to make some room for the Spring items arriving this week.

There are some great Mishka items up on the front page.

New In4mation Spring this weekend

Next week: Flying Coffin and more Undefeated.

de nada, sir.

We just received a new shipment of APC New Standards at the shop...literally like just 2 minutes ago. Come through if you've been looking for a pair.

Also, new UNDFTD and Flying Coffin out today.

Hey Nick...we're good! I hope everything is going well with ball. Hit me up any time, man.

Lots of new stuff up on the online shop

http://shop.luckyleftys.com

$10 off shipping code: LTRAIN

If you guys are interested in anything that isn't available directly, email me and I'll take care of you (burn@luckyleftys.com)

^^^^Good man. Any place that carries Flying Coffin is good with me. Like the only brand that I still support since the hay-days of street fashion. I just bought the hat directly from their site but next time, I'll buy off you guys.

^ Thanks, dude...fan of your blog!

More UNDFTD stuff arriving in the next couple of days...it's been moving quickly so keep up with the twitter if you want to hear about it first. Or just be a normal human being and call. Either way.

Lots of new UNDFTD gear at the shop 
march+100.jpg

New Acapulco Gold and 10Deep items in store.

Have you guys peeped the Phoebe Cates tee? Pictures on the site soon.

^ Thank you very much...a bunch of product just got added to the online store.

Feel free to hit me up if you guys have any questions.

To celebrate the official crowning of Sacramento Kings star Tyreke Evans as the 2010 NBA Rookie of the Year, we are dropping a special release this weekend, entitled “THIRTEEN.

New limited edition UNDFTD 2010 World Cup tees are now available at the shop!
May+172.jpg

May+176.jpg

Also...

LL-SC.png

edit...double post...gunned it to 88 and yuku time warped me.

Back
Top Bottom