Luke Scott Back at it....Says Obama's Birth Certificate is Counterfeit

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/03/2847923/being-an-athlete-doesnt-make-you.html
[h1]
[h1]Being a famous athlete doesn’t make you an expert[/h1]
[h4]By SAM MELLINGER[/h4][h4]The Kansas City Sta[/h4]

Luke Scott is talking in the back corner of the visitors clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, which means the company that is paying him $6.4 million this year is nervous. Very nervous.

You can never be sure what Scott will say, only that he’ll answer your questions. Some athletes sound like polished graduates of the Crash Davis School for Talking to Reporters, no cliché too overused or boring, but Scott is more like your weird uncle except with enough platform that people pay attention.

“(President Obama’s) birth certificate has yet to be validated,
[/h1]

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/05/03/2847923/being-an-athlete-doesnt-make-you.html
[h1]
[h1]Being a famous athlete doesn’t make you an expert[/h1]
[h4]By SAM MELLINGER[/h4][h4]The Kansas City Sta[/h4]

Luke Scott is talking in the back corner of the visitors clubhouse at Kauffman Stadium, which means the company that is paying him $6.4 million this year is nervous. Very nervous.

You can never be sure what Scott will say, only that he’ll answer your questions. Some athletes sound like polished graduates of the Crash Davis School for Talking to Reporters, no cliché too overused or boring, but Scott is more like your weird uncle except with enough platform that people pay attention.

“(President Obama’s) birth certificate has yet to be validated,
[/h1]

I'm an O's fan, but I don't think Luke Scott is relevant enough an athlete for anyone to care what he thinks about anything. With good reason, apparently.

I'm an O's fan, but I don't think Luke Scott is relevant enough an athlete for anyone to care what he thinks about anything. With good reason, apparently.

OTL did a good show on this yesterday, I think. "Just because you have the freedom to speak doesn't mean you have the freedom to be stupid." "Twitter is out-of-context by its very nature."

OTL did a good show on this yesterday, I think. "Just because you have the freedom to speak doesn't mean you have the freedom to be stupid." "Twitter is out-of-context by its very nature."

Hopefully this gets blown up like Mendenhall's statement. This should be more alarming. We all know that it won't be though.

Hopefully this gets blown up like Mendenhall's statement. This should be more alarming. We all know that it won't be though.

Back
Top Bottom