LULZ @ HOH XMAS CAMP OUT!!

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

I just cried laughing at the freestyle up above... I left nt for a day cuz I was with fam and come back to this lol..... and Florida been cold lately... that camp out it was 48 at night around 5am

how you cold with all that weight though?

Originally Posted by reener

I just cried laughing at the freestyle up above... I left nt for a day cuz I was with fam and come back to this lol..... and Florida been cold lately... that camp out it was 48 at night around 5am

roll.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I don't get it.
embarassed.gif

The guy in the video is an nt member who was accused of being a pedo
Named vampedo. Refer to the above quote about the 16 year old girls.

Oh, I get it.
laugh.gif
Thanks.
The eyeorknee of a guy rocking Concords in the background seeing as they were associated with a huge campout 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Wilroc

OP trying to play that "LOL I'm laughing with ya'll" card.

Stop playing, you and your homeboys probably sulking with buckets of ice cream in hand.

Get them lames in this thread so they can speak on this ..
as funny as it may seem i am laughimg with u.... btw they both cam out and played ball today talkimg about all the stuff ya talkimg.... all ur doing is giving my boy hits on his youtube account... og and dude with the glasses sed monstar should do a youtube spitting the rsp cuz he would shoot another video responding back in a tank top lmfaooooooo

These cats play ball? Smh only double doubles they gettin be from in and out

Played the vid on mute to find girl in santa hat, and I still felt embarassed with the sound off. Fat dudes trying to talk down on people? Why all the wild hand movements from the fat one in the Crooks shirt?

eek.gif
at the freestyle

eek.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I cant...lmfao at Monstar1 freestyle....Goodnight NT its been a great year...

my fault for the typos Im writing from my tablet.... ya wanna know something even funnier.... both those dudes was out playing ball today with me and the camera man Vic.... the ironic thing was dude with the glasses was rocking air bakins while balling lmaooooo.... we was literally laughing the whole time to all the responses ya wrote on here ... i think my guy is making a nt account today

-________________________________-

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by MonStar1

How you tryna speak on sneaks when you can't see ya feet
No neck low lifes go home and beat they meat
These pricks ain't got no chicks gettin' off to kicks
9 months preggy with that belly, can't see they !!%%%
I see you Mr. Lame in them hipster frames
Soft since you was rugrat, you Chucky Finster mane
Never been kissed like Barrymore, not even a peck
You making MJ proud with them Ballparks on ya neck
Dudes trying call out resellers and all the Hype Beast
Nobody bother them at IHOP during they light feast
His blood pressure higher them Brons from South Beach
Ya'll ain't fly, this Bayside High...goodnight Screech

-MonStar
2vt5cbb.jpg

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Close this thread.. it's done..

micdrop-o.gif

Originally Posted by reener

Damn

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by Wilroc

OP trying to play that "LOL I'm laughing with ya'll" card.

Stop playing, you and your homeboys probably sulking with buckets of ice cream in hand.

Get them lames in this thread so they can speak on this ..
as funny as it may seem i am laughimg with u.... btw they both cam out and played ball today talkimg about all the stuff ya talkimg.... all ur doing is giving my boy hits on his youtube account... og and dude with the glasses sed monstar should do a youtube spitting the rsp cuz he would shoot another video responding back in a tank top lmfaooooooo

fareal. shut the +$@+ up OP you gettin dissed just as much as your hypebeast friends. stop tryna play it cool when yall feedin each other from the same ice cream bucket. yall needa get a %##!$+ life and a treadmill with it... actin like you gonna +$@+ these hypebeasts up when these fatasses cant even walk in a straight steady motion. 

the LULZ....I was in Orlando when these dropped, didn't know there was a HOH there I woulda went and camped

Oh and those dudes are lame, been collecting shoes since air Jesus.....OH.

Lame.

The sneaker collecting community and NikeTalk has changed, for the worse.

Thanks, MoreUptempo.

These are the kinds of people who have conversations about sneakers and make corny NT references in real life.

God you're fat.

Well, looks like its starting to be 'uncool' to be a sneakerhead again. Good, thats the way i liked it.

Originally Posted by filipin0y

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

fareal. shut the +$@+ up OP you gettin dissed just as much as your hypebeast friends. stop tryna play it cool when yall feedin each other from the same ice cream bucket. yall needa get a %##!$+ life and a treadmill with it... actin like you gonna +$@+ these hypebeasts up when these fatasses cant even walk in a straight steady motion. 

Out of everything written in this thread u have been the only one to make me feel a way..... U say I need to get on a tredmill.... Go back to page 6 and there is a YouTube link of me on a treadmill (go check it out before u start guessing how big I am).... U make it seem like u would have done something.... U really wouldn't have.... At the end of the day u probably would even post a pic of urself on here... So until then please watch ur mouth....

Back
Top Bottom