Lunar Jordan?

I've been reading a lot lately in NT especially in the Jordan brand thread and noticed that many threads have one thing in common:

1. discussions on how collectors would unDS their AJs going into great lengths in using sneaker shields to minimise creases;

2. photos showing midsoles deteriorating like bread crumbs or midsole swap projects to extend the life of the shoe until the next retro re-release drops.

We have seen the Hyperfuse Dunks, Hyperfuse Air Maxes and the Lunar AF1 getting revamped with Nike's latest technology.

What if JB incorporated Hyperfuse and Lunarlon into the AJ line?

I know some will complain that AJs will not be retros anymore but releasing a new line with the tech mentioned above will refresh the JB and solve most of the issues like creasing, paint cracking and midsole separation. Note this is a different discussion compared to JB Fusions.

Just to start off, I would like to see the AJ 1 getting the treatment and slowly moving onto other models depending on reception.

What are your thoughts?

sick.gif

wouldn't sell. everyone and there mom favors the ogs. because its what they're used to seeing. but if they would have introduced those concepts or styles first then i believe everyone would of been into that type of shoe,  then the retros wouldn't sell.

I want to see an 11.0 just to see how people would react. One of the most iconic Jordan's with one of the most hated ideas. It would be fun to watch

That lunar and hyperfuse stuff is cheaper than the what they already using on Jordans now

The lunar AF1s are :smh:

Very interesting concept and it makes a lot of sense considering how much technology goes into all of these other shoes that we buy that are much cheaper, yet much more comfortable. BUT, the majority of sneakerheads wear their J's just for style, so I doubt they would be too interested in any sort of technology updating if that means compromising the "retro" look of the shoe.

They could in theory just replace the p/u midsoles with lunarlon, but since they sell out the stuff as is, there is no incentive.

Back
Top Bottom