Lunar TR1

$170??? $45 mark-up?? Nike is raping us hand over foot for the NFL gear, those damn Vapor Jets at $100, Lunar Tr1s at $170, a Dri-FIT jacket for $90, a NFL tee for $35?? Naw son, I dont need my team gear that bad!!

The texans one is terrible.. although that could be the pats one too..

i was messing aroung to make a patriots one via ID in these and the 1.3's

imo a patriots version should be silver as the main colour

agree with everyone else if these are team specific why not have something special to justify the price hike

I'm considering getting the skins colorway with discount but don't even think it's worth it for $120

Has anyone actually worn their LSU's or Oregon whites? I cant bring myself to wear my Oregons yet because of that outsole and we are having such crappy weather in Oregon that I do not dare to wear that outsole in the rain!

Anyone bit the bullet on the "NFL" CWs on Eastbay? I am tempted by Packers, Broncos, and Seahawks, but that price is beyond prohibitive.

I'm in Indiana and I've worn my Oregon White one's about 7 times! They still look brand new!

I'm in Indiana and I've worn my Oregon White one's about 7 times! They still look brand new!

But have you had rain/snow? And how do the outsoles look? Granted, I know the translucent soles are gonna get yellowe:tongue:d.

But have you had rain/snow? And how do the outsoles look? Granted, I know the translucent soles are gonna get yellowe:tongue:d.
Yeah we've had snow on the ground the last month or so. I try not to wear them when the ground isn't too wet. The outsoles look new, granted I've had to clean them twice. They're not even starting to yellow yet!

Hey guys,

Eastbay just responded to my tweet asking about the team logo's on the Lunar TR1 NFL Pack.

@GLaSnoST9  The team logo is inside on the insole of the shoes. #Eastbay

Hope this helps!  I plan on getting the ******** one, even though black isn't really one of our colors lol.

Yeah we've had snow on the ground the last month or so. I try not to wear them when the ground isn't too wet. The outsoles look new, granted I've had to clean them twice. They're not even starting to yellow yet!

Happy to hear that. Dude who played flag football in them, you are a brave soul lol. I couldn't bear to do that but hey I like that you played in actual sport in them!

Hey guys,

Eastbay just responded to my tweet asking about the team logo's on the Lunar TR1 NFL Pack.

@GLaSnoST9
 The team logo is inside on the insole of the shoes. 
#Eastbay

Hope this helps!  I plan on getting the ******** one, even though black isn't really one of our colors lol.

hey bud, what's EASTBAY's twitter info. need to contact them about finding out what team logo is in that sold navy/grey/red pair

^, the Navy/grey/red pair is for the Patriots. Right next to the color, it tells the team name on the site.

Seahawks, 49ers, ********, Patriots, Packers, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, Raiders, Jets, and Bears is all they have up for now. I really wish the Niner pair's base wasn't white! I mean damn, thats not even a main team color, its accents thats all but make the upper red and the Swoosh gold with maybe a hit of white on there.

hey bud, what's EASTBAY's twitter info. need to contact them about finding out what team logo is in that sold navy/grey/red pair
If you have any questions, you can also send us a private message.:D

EastbayRep - Mai

^, the Navy/grey/red pair is for the Patriots. Right next to the color, it tells the team name on the site.

Seahawks, 49ers, ********, Patriots, Packers, Broncos, Ravens, Steelers, Raiders, Jets, and Bears is all they have up for now. I really wish the Niner pair's base wasn't white! I mean damn, thats not even a main team color, its accents thats all but make the upper red and the Swoosh gold with maybe a hit of white on there.

wow, thanks bud. reading is fundamental.

^, no problem my man, no sweat :D On another note, I would like to see more teams and just wish they would put the team logo on the tongue or heel, I've never understood the logo on the insole, it fades away and no one can see it anyway!

Getting closer with these NFL teams. Now they need to make the DJ Clark Klent Giants into a GR shoe. Then I can die a happy man :D

^, no problem my man, no sweat :D On another note, I would like to see more teams and just wish they would put the team logo on the tongue or heel, I've never understood the logo on the insole, it fades away and no one can see it anyway!

i've got a more than a few nike ID's made of tr1 and 1.3...missed out on the official trainer 1.3 patriots shoe so kinda tempted to jump on these. found a few uk sites that supposedly have the nike trainer 1.3 in stock for a "2 good 2 be true" price. they have me very hesitant to purchase, i might posted the websites here for others to chime in on.

i feel you guys on wishing they had a wider selection of teams and some better colour blocking all some as well. if i wasnt a die hard ravens hater that would be my 2nd choice out of pack so far

Back
Top Bottom