=== LUNARACER+ 3 and LUNARTEMPO SERIES ===

I'd like those more if they switched up the Greys (Light Grey toe box / darker grey mid section)

nice, it kind of looks like the flywire wraps around the back of the shoe, and I wonder how much of a difference that would make

I don't know about an lr4, but I have seen some new color codes for the lr3 that I don't remember seeing before, so it seems like they will still be in production for a little while longer

nice, it kind of looks like the flywire wraps around the back of the shoe, and I wonder how much of a difference that would make

I don't know about an lr4, but I have seen some new color codes for the lr3 that I don't remember seeing before, so it seems like they will still be in production for a little while longer

Ahhh I didn't notice! I do like the subtle Flyknit Racer triangular strips along the lateral midfoot to forefoot section. I'm definitely a bigger fan of the sequel than the OG for the LTs.

That's a WIN-WIN in my book! :smokin

Last edited:
there are at least 2 upcoming women's colorways that have that pattern. i guess they're the women's equivalent of the new men's printed colorways

Last edited:
no problem. yeah, i'm looking forward to the lt2. if i had the style number of them from the ebay seller, i could possibly find some pictures of some other colorways

Last edited:
What's going on lr3 fans, looking for a few more pics of the racer with the fly wire cut off..... Just got the anthracite/black pair for work. I'm in the process of speckling the midsole to get that HTM esq. look. And d bating about cutting the fly wire off. Any pics or information would be appreciated.

does anyone know the style code to this? 

im desperately trying to find this colorway, i hate all the new colored soles

Back
Top Bottom