LUNARECLIPSE+ 3

LunarEclipse+ 3 Catalog Scans (via zzazin)

MENS
getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

WMNS
getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

getImage

Unfortunately, the LUNAR DROUGHT continues... Just like the LG4s... PASS!

Only the Flyknit X LunarTrainer has me excited regarding future (*possible) Lunars.
frown.gif
nerd.gif

-edit-
I take it back. That Grey/Volt/Green cw is dope
embarassed.gif

I liked the swoosh placement on the originals, an absolute classic shoe.

Downhill ever since, pass for me (look for more 1s)

Originally Posted by rockthisMIC

okay, but pickup @ outlet status.

I like the Grey/Volt/Greens, but I'll wait it out and hope they hit outlets.

I need to stock up on the 001 cw for the LE1. I've only got two so far...
ohwell.gif

this is disappointing
frown.gif

the 1's are the best by far - gonna have to keep searching ebay

i do like the looks of the LG4's a lot tho -

These the only joints I'm feeling....and its bcuz I have the perfect hat for them....

24vtq2h.jpg

Exposed flywire makes their way on runners. hmm I only like the olive color. 2s looks better.

from what i recall, exposed flywire will make way to almost every shoe to "cut weight"

I know I'm one of the few, but I like the 2s and 3a better than the 1s. The 1s don't really appeal to me. Any idea when these drop?

icop: That fitted is a DEAD ON match!

Buckeye: If the previous initial Eclipse launch dates stay consistent, I'd estimate some time in the early Fall.

I like the color schemes, but I'm not too fond of the overall look of the shoe. Maybe they will look better in person.

Those look damn near identical to the Lunarglide 4s. And once again, colorway selection is beyond horrible. What ever happened to white-based shoes?

i wonder if these pics are still accurate, i would think that they would release with the newer (LG4) sole

Really looking forward to these. I tried on the lunarglide 4 today and while they look decent, the stability is not enough for me. I currently have a couple pairs of the Structure 15 I use for everyday wear and these lunarglides don't have anywhere near the stability as the structures. IMO, the 4s seem to have sacrificed a little of the stability for more cushioning.

Back
Top Bottom