====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

You can apparently return them for any reason from nike.com up to 30 days, even if it's dirty. I might do it just to see what it's like

Are people following the suggestion of going 1/2 size up or their normal Nike TTS?

the midnight pack colorway looks nice

there are a lot of different colorways planned for the lunarepic, and for anyone that doesn't like the mid collar, there is supposed to be a low version
sweet! I'm prolly in for the low cut version..

I was a tester for the PROTOTYPE midsole/outsole portion, upper was Lunarglide 8 but I know my testers were Lunarepic because of the fully sipped heel portion of the outsole (LG is "partial").

That sipped outsole will attract pebbles and they will stay there.

It's quite durable though, very little wear even after aggressive running on concrete and asphalt. Surprise bec there's no hard rubber there on the outsole.

Definitely on the daily trainer, long-slow-distance end of the running performance spectrum. Extremely comfortable for standing/walking. 

Road feel is dulled which might be good for some (soft cushioning), not so for others (absorbs too much, lower responsiveness). On the heavy side as well.

If they ever offer a wide model which usually only happens with nikeID shoes I'd consider them. I'm done with buying Nike shoes in regular sizing only having to return them because of my feet being too wide.

Last edited:
If they ever offer a wide model which usually only happens with nikeID shoes I'd consider them. I'm done with buying Nike shoes in regular sizing only having to return them because of my feet being too wide.
I have wide/high-volume feet as well as a long-distance running enthusiast. 

The flyknit and primeknit upper for that matter is actually quite accommodating for my feet, YMMV

Last edited:
I have wide/high-volume feet as well as a long-distance running enthusiast. 
The flyknit and primeknit upper for that matter is actually quite accommodating for my feet, YMMV

I'm usually a 4E to 6E for other brands and buy nikes in wide then hit them with shoe stretchers if needed and walk around with them at home first before wearing them outside. I've tried to break in shoes by going out and regretted it before. I will only wear them outside if I know that I'll be comfortable wearing them.

I'm usually a 4E to 6E for other brands and buy nikes in wide then hit them with shoe stretchers if needed and walk around with them at home first before wearing them outside. I've tried to break in shoes by going out and regretted it before. I will only wear them outside if I know that I'll be comfortable wearing them.
I see and understand. Outside of New Balance (from my limited experience), wide-footers do have hard time getting comfortably-fitting shoes.

Just want a plain black/white one.  The barely green colour reminds me of faded glow in the dark toys haha.

looks like the black/hyper orange colorway is the most popular as it is the only one selling out in sizes. These look interesting. I wonder how they fare for over pronators.

the midnight pack colorway looks nice

there are a lot of different colorways planned for the lunarepic, and for anyone that doesn't like the mid collar, there is supposed to be a low version

Nice! I'll be waiting on the lows!

looking at these i feel excited for a pair. looks beyond comfortable. a pair for casual and one for runs. feels like the mp and lab colors ( colors i like the most ) will sell quick just for resell and i wont have it in time . still in though [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Of course I missed out on the Nike Lab's.

Will cop the MP's and try them out for a month.

Back
Top Bottom