==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

I really gotta figure out how to get my hands on that innovation pack.

So far, this is my shoe of the year. We'll see how I feel about that once my FLYKNITS come in. :D

love the reflective inner

via ig/@nikeid

MAN, I NEED THOSE INNOVATION LG4s!!!

I hope these are just some of the spots getting them and not all. I gotta make some calls.
New York, Paris, London and Berlin on August 4th

Last edited:
umm nothing to get too excited about the Innovation Pack. You can easily put speckles on the midsole yourself. I'm more interested in a City Pack. Will there be one this year? Or is the I P its replacement?

umm nothing to get too excited about the Innovation Pack. You can easily put speckles on the midsole yourself. I'm more interested in a City Pack. Will there be one this year? Or is the I P its replacement?

True; however, I just really like the base colors on the Innovations. They're something you can't get on iD since the Base and Sockliner are a joint option.

They've been dressing the LGs up for the City Pack for three consecutive years, so I'd be surprised if they chose to do another shoe. What's the I P btw? :nerd:

Last edited:
I thought he was referring to a specific shoe LOL!

There's also a Hyperdunk in the pack, so it definitely won't be a replacement for the City (Marathon) Pack. I'd guess we'd see them mid-late Fall?

**updated**

New York
August, 4
Mercer 21
21 Mercer Street
New York, NY 10013
212-226-5433

Paris- Check back soon

London
August 4
1948 London
Arches 477 – 478
Bateman’s Row, Shoreditch, London: EC2A 3HH
www.1948london.com

August 4
Foot Patrol
80 Berwick Street London, Greater London W1F 8TU
footpatrol.co.uk

ILLY!

I'm on my phone right now, so I can't really tell... Are there clear sections on the outsole? I really don't want to worry about yellowing... :/

Last edited:
saw these out at my local FNL, didn't "pop" at all, kinda dull...

finally talked to 21M today... they didn't receive the IP's :-/

I think the Innovations will release at other spots too because Nike Harajuku and Fukuoka released them today, and they're not on that list.

Back
Top Bottom