==== LunarGLIDE+ 4 & iD (SAMPLES pg7) - New iD Gradient Option ====

xl580419-076_fl.jpg

Really nice but not $135 nice lol. $110 i'd get them no hesitation.

grabbed a pair of the black/green shields.... they look great, just not sure how water resistant they are. I know the FR2s, if you put em under running water, the water just beads off. Not the case with these... anyone else get the shields and feel kind of underwhelmed?

FNL has more sizes up for the CHI town Marathon's for those of you who were interested when they had barely any sizes....SAVEME20 to get $20 off.

Thanks for the size update but i'm still barking at the price even with the $20 off. It is not a must have right now but nice colorway nonetheless. Btw, the SAVEME20 code expired but use SAVE20 instead.

Anyone own the lime, orange, or red pairs?
Some of these colorways are :x

I picked up the all red on the 29th(gonna see about that price adjustment too, anyone know how that works without buying them again?)
Those aren't bad, I might get the livestrongs too just because they're nice like that & on sale

I picked up the all red on the 29th(gonna see about that price adjustment too, anyone know how that works without buying them again?)
Those aren't bad, I might get the livestrongs too just because they're nice like that & on sale

I bought the electric green ones 10 days ago and went to the store last night and the manager lady was cool and gave me the price adjustment

Anyone own the lime, orange, or red pairs?
Some of these colorways are :x

[COLOR=#red]I own the volt/volt and will get the red/red and total orange/total orange as well. To wear the solid colors you have to not mind the attention that they'll bring. I love my 4s, it's just that the colors are hit or miss. ID is the best option but that $140/$145 ain't gonna fly in my case. Definitely didn't have enough white based colorways to drop. [/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom