Lunarglide 6

WOAH. The new sole is interesting... very Roshe-esque! Is the upper a combo of EM/Flyknit again?

Last edited:
It looks like the upper is just engineered mesh, and I'm guessing that structured overlay on the heel is the new heel counter

I'm looking forward to the lunarglide 8, lunartempo 2, and the new lunarepic flyknit (don't have any images of those, yet)

it seems like it will be a new flagship model for the lunar lineup. i don't have much information on them other than the price, which is more than almost all of the current running models nike has available. the lack of information about them most likely means they will be something really great

it seems like it will be a new flagship model for the lunar lineup. i don't have much information on them other than the price, which is more than almost all of the current running models nike has available. the lack of information about them most likely means they will be something really great
Maybe it's the Olympic shoe.  What's retail?

Maybe it's the Olympic shoe.  What's retail?
i'd rather not say because i don't know if it's entirely accurate, but it looks like it's going to be higher than all of the running models except for the air max 2015. if there's a high top version, they could be a little more expensive than the low top version

Last edited:
ughhhhhhhh.. those are the LG8s?

i mean i guess if they perform better than its predecessors i cant complain in that aspect, but aesthetics ima have to pass.

i just got the LG7s and imo they are my fav. at least in the looks department. i also have a pair of the LG6, LG5, and LG4 and have put plenty on each of those. probably 200+ miles on each shoe. I havnt ran in my LG7s yet, but just walking in them they feel the best to me. lighter and cushioning seems better--but just might be because its new since the soles seem similar from all the others. that hint of flyknit (if its flyknit) on the 7s was a nice touch.

i still prefer to run in lunarglides then any zoom. i dont trip about the lunar getting flat.. we're Niketalk members. we have PLENTY of shoes at our disposable and its in our nature to buy new shoes all the time anyways :tongue:

Last edited:
I've put some miles on the LG7s and they definitiley feel good. Those 8s look kind of weird to me but I'll wait to see them in person. I still like the LG5s aesthetically the best

I've moved from Lunar to Zoom models.  They look better.

Casually, I've done the same. The Elite8s have been my favorite shoes to wear regularly.

ughhhhhhhh.. those are the LG8s?

i mean i guess if they perform better than its predecessors i cant complain in that aspect, but aesthetics ima have to pass.

i just got the LG7s and imo they are my fav. at least in the looks department. i also have a pair of the LG6, LG5, and LG4 and have put plenty on each of those. probably 200+ miles on each shoe. I havnt ran in my LG7s yet, but just walking in them they feel the best to me. lighter and cushioning seems better--but just might be because its new since the soles seem similar from all the others. that hint of flyknit (if its flyknit) on the 7s was a nice touch.

i still prefer to run in lunarglides then any zoom. i dont trip about the lunar getting flat.. we're Niketalk members. we have PLENTY of shoes at our disposable and its in our nature to buy new shoes all the time anyways :tongue:

It looks like Nike is trying to make the LGs look more casual-friendly. I think they definitely succeeded with the 8s by making them look SIMPLE. I'm looking forward to seeing more cws and playing with iD.

Performance-wise, I prefer Lunar over Zoom as well. I don't really trip about Lunar bottoming out either for the same reason! :lol: The LG5 is my favorite LG with the 4 and 3 as runners up.

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend a good replacement insole for the Lunarglide 6? Didn't realize it was so difficult to find actual Nike replacements and I'm not sure what third party model/brand would be good. Any advice appreciated!

I love gradient cws! Currently, I'm thinking about ordering some LunarTempo 2iDs with a fade, but I think it'll be better to wait and see what the LG8iD and Peg33iD have to offer. There'll definitely be some printed upper in the mix like all the other EM based iDs...

Last edited:
I love gradient cws! Currently, I'm thinking about ordering some LunarTempo 2iDs with a fade, but I think it'll be better to wait and see what the LG8iD and Peg33iD have to offer. There'll definitely be some printed upper in the mix like all the other EM based iDs...

'i feel ya' as the cool kids say, I nearly pulled the trigger on the tempo as I did order a pair of Tempo1's with my FREE RN Distance (Holes in the swoosh were a big no for me though). Seen as my wallet is starting to suffer I am trying to limit myself down to one pair of shoes per season so will have to wait and see what LG8 turns out to be. As for the 33's, I don't know what they said the release date was but that discussion is for another thread.

Does anyone know if these are still available anywhere?

0c64bb9f_nike-lunarglide-6-preview-1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom