Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

I *** w/Lupe...
But get back to the music cuz...

Get back to "The Cool" & "Food & Liquor"

I *** w/Lupe...
But get back to the music cuz...

Get back to "The Cool" & "Food & Liquor"

Question. Should he really fear for his life? I mean at this point we are sitting and waiting for something to happen to him.

I guess Lupe doesn't care and cares more about spreading what he feels is true.

Question. Should he really fear for his life? I mean at this point we are sitting and waiting for something to happen to him.

I guess Lupe doesn't care and cares more about spreading what he feels is true.

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

Lupe is the truth.
What have YOUR favorite rappers done for society lately? Even in the least, his rhymes are riddled with mind awakening thoughts. He's a rapper, not a professor.

Lupe 
pimp.gif
From the same rapper who claims to try to empower the youth, and help inner city youth.. And is supposedly the truth

has said

"throw away the books, don't teach them meaningless math or english but instead teach them how to grow a plant.â€

Lupe is the truth.
What have YOUR favorite rappers done for society lately? Even in the least, his rhymes are riddled with mind awakening thoughts. He's a rapper, not a professor.

Lupe 
pimp.gif
From the same rapper who claims to try to empower the youth, and help inner city youth.. And is supposedly the truth

has said

"throw away the books, don't teach them meaningless math or english but instead teach them how to grow a plant.â€

i feel as a celebrity statements like that shouldnt leave your mouth, because you have the power to influence so much people (sheep), keep it to yourself, ain't nothing gonna change anyway, leave that for someone else to say

i feel as a celebrity statements like that shouldnt leave your mouth, because you have the power to influence so much people (sheep), keep it to yourself, ain't nothing gonna change anyway, leave that for someone else to say

I agreee that this country is a terrorist state. But Lupe needs to get his wording down. Sucks being a celebrity (aka a regular person whose life is publicized like theyre more important). You have average Joes holding this man to a higher standard. Lupe is the same as you and I. Dude has the right to an opinion. What the hell constitutes as a smart dumb _?

I agreee that this country is a terrorist state. But Lupe needs to get his wording down. Sucks being a celebrity (aka a regular person whose life is publicized like theyre more important). You have average Joes holding this man to a higher standard. Lupe is the same as you and I. Dude has the right to an opinion. What the hell constitutes as a smart dumb _?

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Lupe is the truth.

Lupe 
pimp.gif

has said

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

Lupe is the truth.

Lupe 
pimp.gif

has said

He's a #%#**$% tool that claims to know absolutely everything about the "plight of the hood, or the black man, or anyone who his poor"  but suggests nonsense like throwing away math books and english books and instead turning your local urban high school to a full vocational school where these kids are taught menial skills to a job that elicits no mobility, and leaves them highly replacable..   
Yes, leave it to the white liberal to talk about being black in the hood.

You're opinion of "blue collar" labor is DRASTICALLY far from reality.

Back
Top Bottom