Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

I do get the point Lupe is trying to make here, but come on man. Lupe's using a hyperbole to make a point, and yeah, his reasoning isn't completely off base, but he shouldn't have said what he said. Nothing good can come from it, for anybody. If he would've just said he was critical of the government and that terrorists come about because of the %!+* the government does, fine. But calling Obama the biggest terrorist? Come on, Lu.

I do get the point Lupe is trying to make here, but come on man. Lupe's using a hyperbole to make a point, and yeah, his reasoning isn't completely off base, but he shouldn't have said what he said. Nothing good can come from it, for anybody. If he would've just said he was critical of the government and that terrorists come about because of the %!+* the government does, fine. But calling Obama the biggest terrorist? Come on, Lu.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Obama is just a figurehead anyways. I think he is aiming at calling out the ones who pull the strings.

He is someone who is passionate about these issues and all the more power to him. However, for sure he will be blacklisted and labeled as a looney terrorist sympathizer. He's become more of a mainstream rapper, and it always makes me smile to hear him mention Gaza Strip in some of his songs. At least the more awareness he can spread through his songs and voicing his opinions, the more wisdom he can spread.

Originally Posted by spacerace

Obama is just a figurehead anyways. I think he is aiming at calling out the ones who pull the strings.

He is someone who is passionate about these issues and all the more power to him. However, for sure he will be blacklisted and labeled as a looney terrorist sympathizer. He's become more of a mainstream rapper, and it always makes me smile to hear him mention Gaza Strip in some of his songs. At least the more awareness he can spread through his songs and voicing his opinions, the more wisdom he can spread.

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

obama-facepalm.jpg

Lupe is starting to sound like one of those 'barbershop' prophets. He'll have my attention when he releases Food & Liquor 2, Friend of the People my...
lol
Lupe comes off as incredibly corny & dumb to me, especially after the "throw out the books" video 
roll.gif

That said, not Obama, but the larger US/Zionist axis is the biggest "terrorist" force in the world and has been for decades. This isn't debatable. 

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

obama-facepalm.jpg

Lupe is starting to sound like one of those 'barbershop' prophets. He'll have my attention when he releases Food & Liquor 2, Friend of the People my...
lol
Lupe comes off as incredibly corny & dumb to me, especially after the "throw out the books" video 
roll.gif

That said, not Obama, but the larger US/Zionist axis is the biggest "terrorist" force in the world and has been for decades. This isn't debatable. 

Don't really agree with alot of that, and he doesn't really explain much either

Don't really agree with alot of that, and he doesn't really explain much either

He always took shots at Obama.

I think it's *#$+!* up even though he's one of the sickest rappers of this decade.

He always took shots at Obama.

I think it's *#$+!* up even though he's one of the sickest rappers of this decade.

I dont post much, and when I post is usually long, hope some will read and comment.

Lupe meant Prez O is terrorist mainly coz of Gaza incident. What I see from O's perspective is a chess move. O is not the aggressor type like Bush. O has his intention, and it is similar to Bush, but they way O is doing it is much more passive aggressive. Yes we all can say that Bush blatantly invaded middle east (aggressive) to open up its market, lets be honest, oil or not, there are trillions of dollars to be traded, made, export, import, to and from the middle east, and from what I remember, the only truly sustainable economic growth is to expand the current physical market. Middle east just wont budge for the longest time, so Bush did what he thought would work, and obviously this war (investment I call it) is taking way too long and costing way too much. Now in the other hand which is Prez O, he has the same intention to open up the middle east market, but instead strong arming it, Prez O is building positive relationship with these places (by visiting and paying respect while visiting) to turn these places to open up their market for US to explore. Look at whats going on in the middle east, all these revolution against their own long ruled King must be beneficial for the US, instead of using our blood to fight and turn these countries, they are turning themselves, and turning themselves favoring the US. And thats the intention all along, and it is getting done during the Prez O presidency. I say Prez O has accomplish and set miles stones for decades for the US. He used the littlest budget that he had (because of the first attempt (strong arming war) is costing so much), and accomplish WAAAAAAAYYYYY more than the previous. How can you get mad at that?

Now if you are a Muslim that's wanting everything unchange (life style, religions, etc) in the middle east, then I guess you would have the rights to hate on big O. But today's world is too globalized, is impossible to not get with the system... And system does not have to be bad or negative, is the people who are in control of these system, and I believe big O is a populist.

HE IS ONLY AS POWERFUL AS WE BELIEVE IN HIM!!!!!!!

I dont post much, and when I post is usually long, hope some will read and comment.

Lupe meant Prez O is terrorist mainly coz of Gaza incident. What I see from O's perspective is a chess move. O is not the aggressor type like Bush. O has his intention, and it is similar to Bush, but they way O is doing it is much more passive aggressive. Yes we all can say that Bush blatantly invaded middle east (aggressive) to open up its market, lets be honest, oil or not, there are trillions of dollars to be traded, made, export, import, to and from the middle east, and from what I remember, the only truly sustainable economic growth is to expand the current physical market. Middle east just wont budge for the longest time, so Bush did what he thought would work, and obviously this war (investment I call it) is taking way too long and costing way too much. Now in the other hand which is Prez O, he has the same intention to open up the middle east market, but instead strong arming it, Prez O is building positive relationship with these places (by visiting and paying respect while visiting) to turn these places to open up their market for US to explore. Look at whats going on in the middle east, all these revolution against their own long ruled King must be beneficial for the US, instead of using our blood to fight and turn these countries, they are turning themselves, and turning themselves favoring the US. And thats the intention all along, and it is getting done during the Prez O presidency. I say Prez O has accomplish and set miles stones for decades for the US. He used the littlest budget that he had (because of the first attempt (strong arming war) is costing so much), and accomplish WAAAAAAAYYYYY more than the previous. How can you get mad at that?

Now if you are a Muslim that's wanting everything unchange (life style, religions, etc) in the middle east, then I guess you would have the rights to hate on big O. But today's world is too globalized, is impossible to not get with the system... And system does not have to be bad or negative, is the people who are in control of these system, and I believe big O is a populist.

HE IS ONLY AS POWERFUL AS WE BELIEVE IN HIM!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by rashi

laugh.gif
at people getting hurt.

This.

Obama lied to us and didn't do almost anything he promised, and we still like him?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude is seriously a damn joke!
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom