Lupe Fiasco Calls President Obama the ‘Biggest Terrorist’

Lupe is the truth.
What have YOUR favorite rappers done for society lately? Even in the least, his rhymes are riddled with mind awakening thoughts. He's a rapper, not a professor.

Lupe 
pimp.gif

y comment on the thread if you didnt watcch the video lol

he didnt say not to vote he jus said he doesnt vote. if kids/ppl take it upon themselves to want to follow in his footsteps and not vote, thats their choice. do i support that choice...no but at some point they're gonna need to develop a mind of their own and not be so inclined to do certain things just because one of their favorite celebs are doin it. in actuality i think its disrespectful as a black person not to vote especially because of the ppl involved in the civil rights movement who died so we could do just that.

y comment on the thread if you didnt watcch the video lol

he didnt say not to vote he jus said he doesnt vote. if kids/ppl take it upon themselves to want to follow in his footsteps and not vote, thats their choice. do i support that choice...no but at some point they're gonna need to develop a mind of their own and not be so inclined to do certain things just because one of their favorite celebs are doin it. in actuality i think its disrespectful as a black person not to vote especially because of the ppl involved in the civil rights movement who died so we could do just that.

Originally Posted by WiCKeD KiCKz

Lupe is the truth.
What have YOUR favorite rappers done for society lately? Even in the least, his rhymes are riddled with mind awakening thoughts. He's a rapper, not a professor.

Lupe 
pimp.gif
From the same rapper who claims to try to empower the youth, and help inner city youth.. And is supposedly the truth

has said

"throw away the books, don't teach them meaningless math or english but instead teach them how to grow a plant.â€

Lupe is the truth.

Lupe 
pimp.gif
From the same rapper who claims to try to empower the youth, and help inner city youth.. And is supposedly the truth

has said

"throw away the books, don't teach them meaningless math or english but instead teach them how to grow a plant.â€

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

He's looking for attention.
Fact is, he isnt going anywhere or changing anything with statements like that.

Spoiler [+]
Lasers whack too.
the truth

Spoiler [+]
Lasers whack too.
the truth

We cant think the political system is a joke. If we all keep spreading that idea, eventually we will ALL believe it is a joke, and not partake in it, then the system will truly lose its true meaning and become what THEY want it to become. WHich is a false representation of the people.

So please stop saying is a joke, take it seriously, and pass it on to the next person, because only the one who thinks and takes it seriously will EVER do something about it. Instead, "oh is a joke, so forget about it, im gon do me." NO!

We cant think the political system is a joke. If we all keep spreading that idea, eventually we will ALL believe it is a joke, and not partake in it, then the system will truly lose its true meaning and become what THEY want it to become. WHich is a false representation of the people.

So please stop saying is a joke, take it seriously, and pass it on to the next person, because only the one who thinks and takes it seriously will EVER do something about it. Instead, "oh is a joke, so forget about it, im gon do me." NO!

Originally Posted by Chungsta

Please define they.

Originally Posted by Chungsta

Please define they.

1. He's in no position to comment on US policy regarding Israel or to support the Palestine when his label is run by Jews. He offends that lobby and they're gonna freeze his album budget AGAIN. Duke was in XXL talking about they didnt like the first draft of Lasers so they froze his budget

2. He needs to be independent if anything. He has more pressing issues to worry about than the president being a terrorist.

3. He's a black man tearing down a black man in a position of power, yet he had to artistically compromise with the white and Jewish owners of his label who are funding his album. Gimme a break.

4. He seems like a smart dumb _

1. He's in no position to comment on US policy regarding Israel or to support the Palestine when his label is run by Jews. He offends that lobby and they're gonna freeze his album budget AGAIN. Duke was in XXL talking about they didnt like the first draft of Lasers so they froze his budget

2. He needs to be independent if anything. He has more pressing issues to worry about than the president being a terrorist.

3. He's a black man tearing down a black man in a position of power, yet he had to artistically compromise with the white and Jewish owners of his label who are funding his album. Gimme a break.

people act like obama could make the country better by the flick of a finger. i think many forget that the last 8 yrs GW was president, he dug a hole so deep that it would take a lot for even obama to get out of. and that hole wasn't fully realized until obama took office. its not his fault the economy is crap. its not his fault the troops are in countries we never needed to be in. its not his fault wall street put us in the mess we are in today. he has to deal with these problems. and considering that the rich (including those who hold the most power in this country) care only about their own pockets, i'd say he had and still has a tough job to straighten this country out, especially when so many republicans don't see the problems facing this country the way he does.

im gonna need people to stop acting like mccain/palin would've been a better choice. obama is the reason i have healthcare out of college at 23 with no job. and he isn't the reason i DON'T have a job.

people act like obama could make the country better by the flick of a finger. i think many forget that the last 8 yrs GW was president, he dug a hole so deep that it would take a lot for even obama to get out of. and that hole wasn't fully realized until obama took office. its not his fault the economy is crap. its not his fault the troops are in countries we never needed to be in. its not his fault wall street put us in the mess we are in today. he has to deal with these problems. and considering that the rich (including those who hold the most power in this country) care only about their own pockets, i'd say he had and still has a tough job to straighten this country out, especially when so many republicans don't see the problems facing this country the way he does.

im gonna need people to stop acting like mccain/palin would've been a better choice. obama is the reason i have healthcare out of college at 23 with no job. and he isn't the reason i DON'T have a job.

Lupe is the truth.

Lupe 
pimp.gif
6f515de7493f82316bcce8f85b76d2b82b3119c.jpg

Lupe is the truth.

Lupe 
pimp.gif
6f515de7493f82316bcce8f85b76d2b82b3119c.jpg

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This entire system is a joke [/color]
laugh.gif

You ain't never lie Pat, you ain't never lie. Except for when you killed that black dude with the dog, uncalled for, B.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This entire system is a joke [/color]
laugh.gif

You ain't never lie Pat, you ain't never lie. Except for when you killed that black dude with the dog, uncalled for, B.

Spoiler [+]
Lasers whack too.
Chill. Lupe has been talking politics like this since early in his career. 
Spoiler [+]
Lasers was whack though

Spoiler [+]
Lasers whack too.
Chill. Lupe has been talking politics like this since early in his career. 
Spoiler [+]
Lasers was whack though

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

1. So he needs to censor himself?
2. I agree, but what does the second sentence have to do with the first?

3. If he doesn't agree with the man, why should race matter?

4. To an extent. 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

1. So he needs to censor himself?
2. I agree, but what does the second sentence have to do with the first?

3. If he doesn't agree with the man, why should race matter?

4. To an extent. 

Back
Top Bottom