LUPE FIASCO CANCELS "FRIEND OF THE PEOPLE" MIXTAPE...

Stated by Lupe on Twitter

lupefiasco:
friend of the people is canceled...sorry folks. super busy training right now for SOTS climb...

DAMNNN LUPEE
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

What's this SOTS climb? Wait climbing a mountain?
laugh.gif
This @%@$!

Now let down since I wasn't impressed with Enemy Of The State and if Friend Of The People was more of that lame accent and incredibly short effort thencool. Hopefully Lasers is his best joint since F&L

And he quits the charade about retiring officially.

I figured not to get my hopes up, oh well
ohwell.gif

Lupe Is still that dude, still bumpin Enemy of the State
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Didn't even know about this tape, nor did I believe that he was really gonna climb that mountain.... N's trippin now and days

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Didn't even know about this tape, nor did I believe that he was really gonna climb that mountain.... N's trippin now and days
laugh.gif
"now and days".... but to dude who said hewasn't impressed with Enemy of the state your crazy fam.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
"now and days".... but to dude who said he wasn't impressed with Enemy of the state your crazy fam.
It isn't better than any of his previous mixtapes and musically it pales in comparison to them. For something so short his beat choiceshould've been near perfect. As for him spitting he hasn't lost a step but a corny accent makes it lack replay value. I don't even care to look forall those double/triple meanings you guys
eek.gif
over.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

laugh.gif
"now and days".... but to dude who said he wasn't impressed with Enemy of the state your crazy fam.
It isn't better than any of his previous mixtapes and musically it pales in comparison to them. For something so short his beat choice should've been near perfect. As for him spitting he hasn't lost a step but a corny accent makes it lack replay value. I don't even care to look for all those double/triple meanings you guys
eek.gif
over.

I don't know if I would call it "corny" but there is something about his accent that I just don't like it. Who knows, though, because Icouldn't stand Jigga's voice before but after some listening, that changed. Lupe is still a beast with the words, though.

Back
Top Bottom