Lupe Fiasco ft. Ed Sheeran "Old School Love" - 1st single from Tetsuo & Youth

This is one of the better singles I have heard from Lupe in awhile. A nice balance of radio friendly record with lyricism.

feeling this one; Lupe was smart to get someone with buzz who reaches different audiences for this single

That's what I'm talking about Lupe, just a dope single. This and the other stuff he's released recently is starting to get my hopes up for his next album.

I love how when someone like Em makes a song with Rihanna or whatever he gets bashed but when Lupe does it everyone is feelin it.

Verses were horrible. Only good for the chorus. Lupe been whack for a good minute. Not to mention how much he cries on twitter.

I love how when someone like Em makes a song with Rihanna or whatever he gets bashed but when Lupe does it everyone is feelin it.

Verses were horrible. Only good for the chorus. Lupe been whack for a good minute. Not to mention how much he cries on twitter.

IDK about all of this.

Eminem gets love just not really on NT; that's always the MO around here

You should know this; the bigger you become the quicker the turn from NTers

IDK about all of this.

this. I ain't got a problem with rappers and pop singers doing songs together. Hip Hop and pop basically the same these days anyways.

Last edited:
didn't know that was Ed Sheeran on the hook, this song is better than that new trash from Em, at least it has more of a boom bap sound to it too.

Back
Top Bottom