Lupe Fiasco ft. Trey Songz-Blackout

This songs was on Lupe's last album but Trey Songz wasn't on it. He's just doing the chorus. Personally I like it better with him on it. It bringsa lil extra something to it. Anyone heard it before or has any info on it?

I like the OG much more, this version is dookie, something about Lupe doing the hook makes it dope.

smh.gif

Im getting tired of all these dam bonus tracks only available if you buy them on itunes or amazon. Its @@%!%!! @$*+!@$%, im probably one of the few who goesout and still buys physical copies of albums but yet i dont get the bonus tracks because i didnt stay home and download them? bonus tracks should be availablewith every single format.

Originally Posted by JOSH4523

Im getting tired of all these dam bonus tracks only available if you buy them on itunes or amazon. Its @@%!%!! @$*+!@$%, im probably one of the few who goes out and still buys physical copies of albums but yet i dont get the bonus tracks because i didnt stay home and download them? bonus tracks should be available with every single format.
Nah, it's actually kinda smart to make you go buy it from that place. I still buy a lot of physical copies so usually before I buy an album Ilook it up on Target and Best Buy and see if either has any exclusive tracks.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Nah, it's actually kinda smart to make you go buy it from that place. I still buy a lot of physical copies so usually before I buy an album I look it up on Target and Best Buy and see if either has any exclusive tracks.
I know its smart as far as a business move but the labels should take into consideration that there are people that would way rather buy aphysical copy than just download it, i could care less about this digital age, i will always prefer cd's and LP's. I also do the same when a cd comesout, check to see who has the bonus tracks but there are always records that come out and itunes is the ONLY place that has the bonus tracks.

Back
Top Bottom