Lupe Fiasco Laser US Tour Dates

Chillin in line for the HOB show. Any NT fam here?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

will be in attendance for portlands tour stop...thursday
pimp.gif

Tickets still available? Or do you know if the Roseland's gonna have tickets come the day of the concert?

pretty disappointed with B.o.B at HOB in LA, he had his moments. lupe killed it though, as usual. it was nice to hear some new %#%#.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Need tickets to the Seattle concert asap
nerd.gif

Are they sold out?

I copped my tics like mid April.
I kept telling my friends to get on them asap and to not procrastinate cause they'll be gone before you know it

^ yeah theyre sold out, just checked yesterday. hopefully my friend comes through with the hook up

B.o.B. and Lupe killed it tonight at House of Blues LA. Entire place was loud and feeling it, singing everything. Great show.

how long was the opening act dosage on for? and what time did b.o.b come out assuming that your show started at 8?

dosage was prob on for 20 mins at the most..he was cool though

the show didnt start until an hour after they said it would...and b.o.b. came on 10 mins after dosage. lupe came on 10-20 after b.o.b.

not much waiting at all.

Great show tonight. Lupe is that dude. Wasnt overly impressed with B.o.B. live...and Im a fan of his. Lupe with that kid at the end was awesome. And bringin out Mistah Fab for a freestyle.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great night!!

Originally Posted by dland24

Great show tonight. Lupe is that dude. Wasnt overly impressed with B.o.B. live...and Im a fan of his. Lupe with that kid at the end was awesome. And bringin out Mistah Fab for a freestyle.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Great night!!
Fabby killed it
pimp.gif
. I thought B.o.B did a pretty good job personally. Very cool of Lupe to bring that kid out and rock out with him.

Went to the show in SF last night and Lupe killed it! I was really feelin' B.o.B.'s set too.

Won't be able to go to the Seattle show so if anyone wants a ticket, hit me up.

Originally Posted by KobeBeef

who saw the guy fall off the balcony at the roseland? lupe was like '%@@? OH S---', then started laughing afterwards when he got back up.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Guess it was only a matter of time before some drunk idiot did that.

Back
Top Bottom