Lupe Fiasco - The Show Goes On

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

I can dig it, though I'd rather have I'm beaming as a single over this.
I'm Beaming was garbage...
This $#%$% is insane.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Love Lupe, song is cool, but it just sounds like some ++$# the label sent to him and said record this ++$# real fast

Love Lupe, song is cool, but it just sounds like some ++$# the label sent to him and said record this ++$# real fast

I like it. Maybe he gets lucky with this like he did with "Superstar"

Sounds like the perfect song for a NBA promo.

I like it. Maybe he gets lucky with this like he did with "Superstar"

Sounds like the perfect song for a NBA promo.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

they were trying to bully him into that 360... thats all it was
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Funny thing is I read a Wendy Day article in Don Diva from earlier this year (before Lupe spoke out about his situation)...
And she was speaking about Atlantic trying to force one of their better artist into signin a 360 deal and screw him out of money...

She never mentioned ANY names, now I see who she was talkin about...

30t6p3b.gif

In the middle of this decade, the Major labels changed the recording contracts that it offered artists. The standard deals went from artists getting a 12% to 15% share of the pie after they paid everything back out of their small share, to “360 Deals.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

they were trying to bully him into that 360... thats all it was
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Funny thing is I read a Wendy Day article in Don Diva from earlier this year (before Lupe spoke out about his situation)...
And she was speaking about Atlantic trying to force one of their better artist into signin a 360 deal and screw him out of money...

She never mentioned ANY names, now I see who she was talkin about...

30t6p3b.gif

In the middle of this decade, the Major labels changed the recording contracts that it offered artists. The standard deals went from artists getting a 12% to 15% share of the pie after they paid everything back out of their small share, to “360 Deals.

^ Yea because it makes sense.

And Atlantic paid for that song that beat came with the hook it was originally for Weezy F. Baby tho.

^ Yea because it makes sense.

And Atlantic paid for that song that beat came with the hook it was originally for Weezy F. Baby tho.

Back
Top Bottom