LUPE THE KILLER BREAKDOWN...

Originally Posted by M16

He's so overrated it's not even funny.

Go pick up JMT's first album or Rip The Jacker and compare the lyrics, the gap is huge. I can write a damn novel breaking down each.

This dude has all the kids used to listening to mainstream drooling over his "deep, mind blowing lyrics".... dude is average at best by underground standards.

are you angry?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by M16

He's so overrated it's not even funny.

Go pick up JMT's first album or Rip The Jacker and compare the lyrics, the gap is huge. I can write a damn novel breaking down each.

This dude has all the kids used to listening to mainstream drooling over his "deep, mind blowing lyrics".... dude is average at best by underground standards.

are you angry?
laugh.gif

No. I'm just surprised people are so impressed by these boring lines that look like they came out of the average underground rappers garbage basket. Dudehas one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard, sounds like he's singing softly on some ayo steez every song trying too hard to be"deep" with corny pop hooks. This is "lyricism at its finest" though, dude is a true "genius"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
No wonder most of thepeople I know who like him are suspect and started listening to rap on MTV in 2004.

Crazy thing is, I wrote that breakdown about 3-4 years ago and posted it on here, and now it's like an internet phenomenon.

I randomly searched for it tonight, because I'm with my boy who was with me when I wrote that...and it came back with hundreds of blogs and websites that had posted it. Like in 50% of the ones I saw, they tried to take credit for it
tired.gif
laugh.gif
but the even weirder thing was that this was the 1st search result
eek.gif
bringing it back to the source

/gravedigging

Blazinj I remember when you first posted that %@%! here...

...several people took a bite out of you.

Take it as a compliment I suppose...

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

Crazy thing is, I wrote that breakdown about 3-4 years ago and posted it on here, and now it's like an internet phenomenon.

I randomly searched for it tonight, because I'm with my boy who was with me when I wrote that...and it came back with hundreds of blogs and websites that had posted it. Like in 50% of the ones I saw, they tried to take credit for it
tired.gif
laugh.gif
but the even weirder thing was that this was the 1st search result
eek.gif
bringing it back to the source

/gravedigging
I remember posting your breakdown on another forum like 4 years ago. I forgot if I gave you credit though.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
at the song and breakdown nonetheless.

Props. Saw a breakdown like this on NT back in like my junior year of HS; this song and the wordplay. Literally changed the way I listen to HipHop

Back
Top Bottom